Are you a breakfast person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I do eat breakfast, it's usually a bagel. Otherwise, I just have a glass of water, milk, or orange juice.

When I went to Virginia to visit John, his mom hated that she couldn't get me to eat breakfast. She's like, "You're going to go home and tell your family that I starved you! Don't be shy! Eat!" :laugh:

i like breakfast foods, but i don't like waking up early enough to eat an actual breakfast. the way my class are scheduled this semester i eat breakfast and miss lunch though...

i :heart: breakfast.....and to those who say they're not up early enough, i will redirect you to the beauty that is perkins.

when i'm at home and have to cook, 2/3 of the stuff my family eats for dinner is technically breakfast food. that's kind of what happens when the only non-breakfast item you can cook is pasta and your siblings threaten death to your record collection if they have to eat pasta one more time

I'm one of those cereal nerds, like Jerry is on Seinfeld. At the moment, I have at least 5 different boxes open, therefore I can have different kind almost everyday of the week.

Bagels are great too, and pancakes. Fuck it--I'm Italian and I love to eat.

~LadyLemon~ said:
I'm one of those cereal nerds, like Jerry is on Seinfeld. At the moment, I have at least 5 different boxes open, therefore I can have different kind almost everyday of the week.

Bagels are great too, and pancakes. Fuck it--I'm Italian and I love to eat.

Ooh, I'm a HUGE cereal nerd too! :reject: And I'm half-Italian, so I know the feeling...:)

I never used to be a breakfast person but over the past year (due in part to my mom) I've become one. I love breakfast foods. It's now my favourite meal of the day. Cereal :drool: muffins :drool: Tim Hortons coffee :drool: :heart: Pancakes, anything. I generally enjoy planning breakfast from the night before so when I wake up in the morning i can quickly eat and go. Today I had a banana and some strawberries. Soooo delicious. Toast is a dietary staple for me.

I've got to stop rambling...

Last edited:
Definitely! Breakfast every morning in our house. Scrambled eggs and toast during the week. I probably cook 45-50 eggs a week (there are four of us).

this is the perfect breakfast:

bagel with cream cheese and basil pesto spooned on top.

strong, hot coffee with sugar only :drool:

There's also nothing better than the traditional American diner/greasy spoon breakfast:

Coffee, OJ, toast, eggs (preferably scrambled), hashbrowns, and bacon. Mmm, grease. Perfect after a long night of drinking. Open heart surgery on the side is optional...

I :heart: :heart: :heart: breakfast...can't start my day without it.

Grapenuts cereal with blueberries or bananas, wheat toast and coffee

or

an onion bagel with light cream cheese and coffee

or

egg whites with spinach and feta cheese, wheat toast and a faux sausage patty + coffe (my fave) :drool:

I love breakfast, but rarely eat it.
Eggs Benedict is my fave, but a good old greasy fry up is wonderful too, except black pudding, if you don't know what it is, you are the better for it.
Let's just say there's no "pudding" in it, I would say it's a cousin of haggis and leave it at that.

* edited to remove unauthorized comment husband made while my back was turned and I was still logged in :angry:

Last edited:
he won't be answering you tonight Icelle...he's in trouble :mad:

he's been banished from my computer for misbehaving...I even took my mouse with me when I walked away from my desk :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:
he won't be answering you tonight Icelle...he's in trouble :mad:

he's been banished from my computer for misbehaving...I even took my mouse with me when I walked away from my desk :laugh:

awww:laugh:

something i'd do too if someone did the same thing to me!

bad rick! bad rick!:shame:

I rarely eat breakfast (I'm not a morning person) :crazy:

but I love breakfast food and can eat it any time of day or nite! :drool:

Breakfast for dinner is where it's at.

Dinner for breakfast is not where it's at.

Last edited:
uh oh! Just saw that Rick was in trouble! :shame: :tsk:

*wonders what the comment was* :laugh:

cereal is one of the best things :yes:

i can cook pancakes. my mom was shocked that i could cook them cos she thinks they're hard to cook...far easier than casseroles (she had been telling me to make a casserole cos it's easy and i decided to cook pancakes instead)

Back
Top Bottom