Are you a breakfast person?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crazy:
cup:crazy:
of
:yawn:
tea
I don't feel right till I have that cuppa. I think breakfast is an important meal of the day, I just can't make it a habit. I have a piece of toast while I'm making the boys lunches. I love it when it is the holidays , we have visitors and I can bring out "the china" and take ages over breakfast...lots of fruit and jam and coffee and suddenly it's lunch time...ahh leisure.

Can I take a guess at what Bono's Amercian Husband said?
:ohmy: :silent:
greatest gift I know..your secret's safe with me:lmao:

I like breakfast food, but I rarely ever eat breakfast. On the weekdays I don't feel like getting up earlier just so I have time to eat, and on the weekends I usually sleep until lunch time. Plus, I'm never hungry right when I wake up- I have to wait an hour or two.

cass said:
[B
Can I take a guess at what Bono's Amercian Husband said?
:ohmy: :silent:
greatest gift I know..your secret's safe with me:lmao: [/B]

uh huh... that's what he said Cass :laugh: :yes:

I told him he needs to register and get his own screen name before he ruins my good name :silent: :lol:

I hate breakfast foods. Eggs are my least favorite food ever :| I can eat some cereals and things like cinammon rolls and toast, but only every once in awhile

I love breakfast foods but I hate eating big meals that early, esp after I work out, it makes me feel sleepy,or ill.I usually just have a cup of coffee and a Slim-Fast shake, that keeps me going longer than a waffle will lol

~Taylor~

Back
Top Bottom