Are there any Plumbers out there??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok. I can not get my drain plug thing off. I know there is shit under there clogging it up. I already used Draino and my roomate said it that she has had to take the drain plug off to get hair out of there to get it to unstop. I know there has to be a way to get it off. I am going to try to look it up on the internet to show a pic and post to see if any of you have it and know the trick. There HAS to be one. It is the kind where you twist the top and it drops down and closes the drain so you can take a bath and what not. I am going to go look for a fecking plumbers drain trick.com now. Any help would be great.:scream: :scream: :scream:

I got it off. All is well now. I can tell by the respones that you all were very worried. :lol:

Thanks Bizcut.:happy:

I got the nasty :censored: out but I still need to use some dranio stuff I think and it will be all good after that. It is a BAD ASS tub. A roung one. You can fit like 8 people standing up in it. I am having to use the other bathroom for now, untill this weekend when I can go get the dranio. :sigh: oh well.

glad you got your drain fixed...I didn't see this thread before, cuz I was alseep

ghetofabu said:
You can fit like 8 people standing up in it.

How many people can you fit in it laying down? :sexywink:

I thought you were up because of the telemarketers

:hmm: mmmmmm interesting question. I will have to find and answer. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom