Are People on Some Message Boards Just Creepy and have no life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freebot

The Fly
I left another fan message board because I ran afoul of a group of clannish people and we had a bit of a flame war. Now looking back, I think some of the things I had done over there were foolish. How are things over here at Interference?

U2Man said:
interference doesn't have any cliques.
so if you have a warped sense of humour you are safe here? The people on some boards have no life apart from the boards it seems...

the best is when someone leaves a message board with a 9-paragraph post about how things have changed, how everyone was so great when this started and now everyone sucks, etc. etc. it's like there's a template!

Utoo said:
the best is when someone leaves a message board with a 9-paragraph post about how things have changed, how everyone was so great when this started and now everyone sucks, etc. etc. it's like there's a template!

it is even more funny that they never leave anyway. people have a warped sense of humour.

Utoo said:
that's every board I've ever been on. I guess my question is are there cliques on this board? I would guess some u2 fans are a bit above that sort of thing...

cliques alive

freebot said:
so if you have a warped sense of humour you are safe here?

Used to be safe here. Then a whole bunch of people joined here that care for nothing more than high post counts that have very poor senses of humor. They can't even laugh at themselves. :down:

Just about every "public" message board is the same. :shrug:

...and I WROTE that template you guys are talking about, oh, three years ago. :mad:

Re: cliques alive

zonelistener said:

...and I WROTE that template you guys are talking about, oh, three years ago. :mad:

i remember that, it was delicious :drool:

Re: cliques alive

zonelistener said:

Used to be safe here. Then a whole bunch of people joined here that care for nothing more than high post counts that have very poor senses of humor. They can't even laugh at themselves. :down:

I have both :angry:

emperornl2.jpg

Wipe them out. All of them.

Hi :wave:

Re: hopefully Bono isn't flying around NYC today

zonelistener said:

They were when they joined here, and then discovered the dementia of the online fan. :sexywink:

have you seen bono lately? i heard there was a plane crash in new york yesterday.

Re: Re: hopefully Bono isn't flying around NYC today

U2Man said:

have you seen bono lately? i heard there was a plane crash in new york yesterday.

He was eating lunch next to me yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom