Are People on Some Message Boards Just Creepy and have no life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Aww cmon Reg! Don't sell me short!!

Not only am I creepy, I have a high post count, no sense of humour, and find your walker exrememly sexy.

My walker yearns for you Bri...problem is my corns are acting up and I just can't make the walk...:tsk:

And I do find your post count extremely sexy :sexywink:

wow well for a n00b at least i have my first hit thread....:|

but no one has answered the question...

now how does this guy stalk people? And one example of creepy behavior, or is it if you dont like em, then anything they do is creepy?

freebot said:

now how does this guy stalk people? And one example of creepy behavior, or is it if you dont like em, then anything they do is creepy?

What guy are you talking about?

edit: I just had to go through 50billion posts to find out who you were refering to!

For the record i don't find anyone creepy here...well..not yet anyway......i do find some posters annoying for various reasons.....some posters i love to read...there is some great stuff out on these boards!

Last edited:
freebot said:

pfftnoobs1uw.jpg

I kid. :wink:

redkat said:
If we told you who was creepy and why, that would kind of ruin things for you.

:yes:

It's more fun when you don't know. That way you can experience the creepiness firsthand when, say, they confide to you that they communicate with some of the band's family members.....that are dead :|

Good times, good times

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Damnit martha...there you go again!!! :drool:

So freebot you cool being here now?
i was always cool. I just didn't want to wander into a board with message board cliques, as lame as those sound.

nurse chrissi said:

:yes:

It's more fun when you don't know. That way you can experience the creepiness firsthand when, say, they confide to you that they communicate with some of the band's family members.....that are dead :|

Good times, good times
that's fan creepiness! there is that and personal creepiness too? wow!

I could care less about the private lives of the band members, and I have never met bono, nor is that one of the goals of my life. I guess it would be ok to meet him and all....I'm just sayin'

The best thing to do is assume that every post on Interference is sarcasm, and that way you won't get offended.

I have total confidence in you :rolleyes:

Canadiens1160 said:
The best thing to do is assume that every post on Interference is sarcasm, and that way you won't get offended.

I have total confidence in you :rolleyes:
You don't know what you are talking about:|

:wink:

HEY has anyone ever done a U2 vs. Jesus poll?

If not I am so doing one!!!!

freebot said:
HEY has anyone ever done a U2 vs. Jesus poll?

If not I am so doing one!!!!

I do believe there was a Bono vs. God poll not too long ago...:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom