Are People on Some Message Boards Just Creepy and have no life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love_u2_adam said:

Sicy, I'm taking that as a complement to myself cause i had a shit day:happy:

wow soo free dude...how old are you:shifty:like 15 ...16??

with the spelling i say 15....maybe 16
no I am not 16. I just have a goofy sense of humor. If that does not go well with the flow of this forum, someone pm me and I will try to conform to your expectations!:ohmy:

WHOA DUDES THIS THREAD IS XTREME!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!

extremesudoku.jpg

love_u2_adam said:

Sicy, I'm taking that as a complement to myself cause i had a shit day:happy:

wow soo free dude...how old are you:shifty:like 15 ...16??

with the spelling i say 15....maybe 16
I bet the freebot guy was 12.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but it is totally true....I do agility with my Shetland Sheepdogs and belong to a Sheltie Agility Community...this guy joined and you could just tell he was not right..we have a chat and he would come in and say totally inapporpriate things....I am a moderator of chat a lot...well I got suspicous and did a check of this guy on the computer and found out he belonged to several totally disgusting Bestiality Boards...in one he even wrote about working at a shelter to do his dirty deeds...I pulled him into a private chat with the site manager and we confronted him and kindly asked him to leave....he couldn't believe we could track so much on the computer...then we prompty mailed his story (we got his address and where he lived) to the local police as well as the Shelter where he worked...so it does happen. It was like the most disgusting thing I have ever dealt with.....Love Susan

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sooooo.......freebot has an unnatural love of shelties?
“A Spanaway man is the first person in Pierce County — and possible the first in the state — charged under a new section of the state’s animal cruelty law that makes bestiality a felony. Pierce County prosecutors say Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, had sex with his family’s dog Wednesday. Deputy prosecutor Karen Watson charged the father of two Thursday with one count of first-degree animal cruelty — a crime that could mean up to a year in jail if he’s convicted… According to a Pierce County Sheriff’s Department report, McPhail’s wife told investigators that she caught her husband on the back porch about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier. She took photos of the act, the report says. The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.” — The News Tribune (US)

Hmm.. there seems to be a lot of dog-loving going around...:no:

Hasn't this thread taken a new and interesting turn......for the worse

Party Boy said:
“A Spanaway man is the first person in Pierce County — and possible the first in the state — charged under a new section of the state’s animal cruelty law that makes bestiality a felony. Pierce County prosecutors say Michael Patrick McPhail, 26, had sex with his family’s dog Wednesday. Deputy prosecutor Karen Watson charged the father of two Thursday with one count of first-degree animal cruelty — a crime that could mean up to a year in jail if he’s convicted… According to a Pierce County Sheriff’s Department report, McPhail’s wife told investigators that she caught her husband on the back porch about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday having intercourse with their 4-year-old female pit bull terrier. She took photos of the act, the report says. The bestiality law, which took effect in June, was prompted by a case near Enumclaw in which a man died after having sex with a horse. Before the law was enacted, Washington was one of 14 states where bestiality had not been explicitly prohibited.” — The News Tribune (US)

Hmm.. there seems to be a lot of dog-loving going around...:no:

Ok ewww, jus EW.

:yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom