Are charred Tuperware fumes toxic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i knew this was your thread just by reading the title.

a girl who knows as much about cassanova's sex life should have no problem finding the answer to this question.

otherwise, i say call the pengies.

clicksmilies32264.png

I spelled Tupperware wrong, didn't I?

I think they've destoryed my brain cells. The paella looked good too. :mad:

One time I started a fire in the microwave at work and the Capitol Police came to our office and I couldn't stop laughing and if I'd set off the alarm outside of the kitchen too, they would've automatically evacuated the building.

microwaves shouldn't be so complicated. i'd hate to see what kind of damage you could do with a george foreman.

:ohmy:

I once set a croissant on fire in the microwave. :macdevil:

:| It wasn't that funny; nobody was at home to put out the fire. :uhoh:

I forgot about the time I set a sandwhich from Arby's on fire in the microwave. The flames were all pretty and blue.

I can actually cook things on stove or in the oven, but microwaves are beyond me.

I need a houseboy.

my brother did that with a hardee's sandwich. my dad was none too pleased.

i once lit a paper towel on fire that i was holding. i kept smelling something on fire and looking around frantically for it not realizing that it was in my hand. :der:

how about a british houseboy? :mac:

Re: I used to collect porcelin pengies

daisybean said:
I almost set a stick of margarine on fire in the microwave...stupid me didn't realize that foil is metal and should not go in the microwave.

clicksmilies33226.png

YOUR life!! Daisy, these damn smilies are after me!!! Sicy created a monster!!
Every thread I open now has their sneering mutant faces glaring at me...with their subliminal hate messages....they tell me to do things...they got to acroboy and zoolanda as well....they are coming for you too....

THE END IS NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom