Arctic Monkeys "Favourite Worst Nightmare"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
a few songs just leaked yesterday! the album comes out officially on April 24. i can't fucking wait :drool:

btw, one of the coolest album covers i've seen:

B000NQR7NO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V42747117_SS500_.jpg

.....Yes very cool cover...looks just like where i grew up (north west england)......should be interesting to see how they go re the 'difficult second album' phase.....:

dance:

(thats me looking good on the dance floor)

Can't wait either. The only thing I am afraid of, is that it's not very good at all and that it was only the hype and their first album.

We'll see!

btw: Don't like the cover very much, but the other one sucked too.

Oh, so that is from the new album. Doing nothing for me so far. Doesnt have any of the immediacy of the songs from the first album. Could be a grower i guess.....didnt like the video either...:ohmy:

reviews from varoius mags and newspaper are all loving it getting 5 stars from everyone!

xaviMF22 said:
will this one be as overrated by the NME as the first one.
:|

Because, obviously, the NME is somehow, in a roundabout way, seen as the arbiter of musical taste when people start equating overrated by NME to mean 'bad'.

The Arctics are good, overrated or not, and I'm waiting eagerly for this. And yes it's a great album cover.

yertle-the-turtle said:

Because, obviously, the NME is somehow, in a roundabout way, seen as the arbiter of musical taste when people start equating overrated by NME to mean 'bad'.

The Arctics are good, overrated or not, and I'm waiting eagerly for this. And yes it's a great album cover.

did I say they were bad ? :|

No.

all I said is they're overrated.

anyway can't wait to listen to this.

Does anyone know how I can get my greedy hands on mp3s of the leaked Arctic tracks? I've been looking but can't find them anywhere. I have Brianstorm obviously (brilliant by the way).

And studio versions of 505, The Bad Thing and Balaclava are on YouTube but other than that my hands are empty. It bugs me that there are 7 or 8 brand new album cuts by one of my favorite bands floating around and I don't have them!

Any help would be appreciated.

your call's late
big mistake
you gotta hang around in limbo for as long as i take

hahaha

girlsaloudfan, email me (discothequelp@gmail.com) and please, please tell me you've heard the Arctic Monkey's cover of that song! :lmao:

just heard the album, its great, its almost the same as the first one, but a few new ideas are tossed in there, definitey worth a listen, even if you didnt like the first one so much (like me)

i like the first album better so far (i wonder how these songs will do live), but this album is no slouch. i don't see how you could overrate the first album.

no love for the monkeys?! after a bunch of listens, i think this album is as good if not better than the first. one of the few albums that i'll actually go to the store and buy.

never heard them :reject:

Hubby was interested in checking them out. They are playing in Hollywood at the end of Sept. Here's ticketbastards rates:

Type1
Full Price Adult Ticket Price US $27.50
Convenience ChargeUS $10.25

The "convenience charge" is only about 37% cost of the ticket.
getawtf.gif
:angry:

I got my ticket! :wink:

I've been checking Ticketfucker for months trying to see when they were coming. The other day I was going through all my emails when I was away, and BAM there comes the presale email. :hyper: I don't even give a shit that the show's on a school night. I'm 'cited! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom