Arcade Fire new stuff 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from her, no one is really even listing it in their top however-many.
Not that it bothers me. Just surprised as I find it to be a very lovely tune

I really like it as well. Before I heard it for myself, I'd seen a few people mention it as one of the weaker tracks, but I dig it.

FUCK YES.

Got my Friday night ticket for Arcade Fire and my Grinderman ticket. :rockon:

It was a close call for the AF ticket. First, it took Ticketbastard a few minutes to change the screen from the American Express presale to the KROQ presale, so while they did that, I got my Grinderman ticket.

Then, once they got their shit together, I went for a cheap seat. It took TB a few minutes to tell me they didn't have any for me. So I went back in for any price, and BAM got me an orchestra seat. I have no idea where my seat actually is, but I don't care.

But, the slimy fucks charged me FOUR DOLLARS for standard mail. And they wonder why no one likes them.

Congrats. WTF did TB start charging for standard mail? They only used to charge for express mail and pick-up at a retail outlet. Oh, and to print it at home using your own paper and ink.

Yeah, I've never had to pay for TB tickets to be mailed to me. That's shitty.

I was actually surprised at the fees on the AF website. It was less than TB would have been, but they charged about $8 to ship and I think another $4 charge?

I'm surprised at the lack of love for Suburban War. Probably my favourite

It's the only song I cared enough to comment on after my first couple listens, and it's easily one of my 3 or 4 favs from the album.

I like Rococo a great deal as well. I have no idea why the hell Imperor thinks it's terrible. Friggin' Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom