Arcade Fire Neon Bible Tour Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
martha said:
I got my download into Itunes and burned it.

I tried burning it via iTunes and Nero, and both times, it would burn half the show and then bzzzzt, nothing. Oh well.

They put on an absolutely phenomenal show last night in Berkeley. The best of the four California shows that I was able to get to. The band was in rare form and never stopped smiling. The Greek Theatre at Berkeley also had the best sound and the best audience…probably something to do with most being USB students and the entire place being GA. It was one large party and the floor never stopped dancing. And the most pot smoking I’d ever seen going on at a show (and I’ve been to a lot) but I wouldn’t expect anything less from Berkeley. Great setlist that really flowed from start to finish. Highlights included: Intervention, Haiti, No Cars Go, Neighborhood #3 (Power Out), Anti Christ Television Blues. They played Cold Win again with Win telling a story of his love of San Francisco and about how the song was written in memory of his grandfather and how he, Regine and Will drove there for his funeral.

Also, they were selling a beautiful limited edition poster that I didn’t see at the Los Angeles shows – with the dates from both the LA and Berkeley gigs...different Greek Theatres.

Tonight’s the last night of the U.S. tour. Next stop: Europe
:drool: :drool:

It's really great that they're playing Cold Wind... I loved that song the first time I heard it but I thought they wouldn't play it live... I hope they play it at the show I'm going to...

corianderstem said:
Here's a recording of the Portland 5/27 show. I only heard a brief bit of Haiti, but if the rest of it sounds this good, then ... :drool:

Part 1:

http://download. you send it.com/710E1AE0128EAB34

Part 2:

http://download. you send it.com/42E190001C9D85CD

Thanks! But for some reason Part 2 doesn't work for me. Maybe the link is down or something?

It took me to a download link. Did you remove all the spaces in the link?

And to Westport: you're welcome! :)

Man, this is a great sounding bootleg! :drool:

If anyone downloading it, here's the setlist (there were a few discrepancies from the one posted a few pages ago):

Intro
Keep the Car Running
No Cars Go
Haiti
Laika
Black Mirror
Neon Bible
Distortions
In the Backseat
Intervention
(Antichrist Television Blues)
Ocean of Noise
Tunnels
The Well and the Lighthouse
Power Out
Rebellion (Lies)
My Body Is a Cage
Wake Up

That's so bizarre. I know sometimes YSI asks me to log in for stuff ... were you able to get part 1?

I saw them play Saturday night here in Berkeley, and WOWWWWWWWW. Fucking brilliant. To hear the entire amphitheater singing the fade-out to Rebellion in unison, as the band left the stage, was spine-tingling. Even the band looked stunned.

Any of you crazy Fireheads listened to their new b-side Broken Window?

(I'm too lazy to read back in the thread to check)

Is it possible for them to make a bad song? I don't think they have so far.

Speaking of good stuff...

That Portland bootleg is fucking fantastic! Power Out > Rebellion is just amazing. A grand noise.

:lol:

vlcsnap4897860re9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom