Arcade Fire Neon Bible + Tour "Part Deux"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irishteen said:
I'm gonna buy the deluxe it's too good an album not to

Hopefully it will be release next Friday here

Yes. I'm going to buy the deluxe also. This is only going to be the third band that I've ever bought an album the day of release(U2, of course and Coldplay).

It's also the first record I've ever downloaded after it was leaked prior to it's official release:reject:

I'm definitely going for the Deluxe edition as well. :drool:

...and I'm also NOT seeing them when they play Massey Hall. :sad:

Did we 'fire' and 'retire' the old thread or is this another 'rogue' thread?

These are the some of the best boards for not having 8 jillion zillion threads for each topic/band, so I'm wondering if we've 'officially' ditched the old one.

Well, I think I want the deluxe version. I am so humbled and honored to have snagged a single for the Asheville show.

Amazon has the deluxe edition for $11.99. My birthday is in a few weeks, so I think that justifies me ordering it :hmm:

I think the last thread was around 500 posts, which means the mods would've closed it and asked us to start another had we kept going with it.

I just scored a ticket to the D.C. show...online no less!!!!

THIRD ROW ORCHESTRA SEATS!!!

DAR Constitution Hall, Row C seat 125!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!

THIRD ROW!!!

Lancemc said:

HOLY SHIT!!!

THIRD ROW!!!

I got 4th ROW in DC - WOOOHOOO!!

The funny thing is I got online right at 10:00, and bought a box seat 20 rows back. Then I checked again every couple minutes, and the seats got worse. Suddenly at 10:10, the 4th row Orchestra popped up and I had to take it. I always assumed the very best seats are sold in order, but this was not the case here.
After 15 minutes, all seats were gone.

Looking at my seat #, it looks like I'm right on the center aisle - even better!

Last edited:
LemonMelon said:
DAMN!!!! Ticketbastard won't let me buy two, so I can't go. F*ck.

Why not? If it says it's sold out, I would check again because they might have a ticket drop near show time.

ntalwar said:

Why not? If it says it's sold out, I would check again because they might have a ticket drop near show time.

There were no tickets available that matched your request

Maybe...:slant:

BTW, there are still many tickets left, they're just only available one at a time. :madspit:

Last edited:
^ I've gotten tickets on the day of the show for U2, Roger Waters etc. Also maybe see what pops up on craigslist.

Well I still haven't heard Neon Bible (I'll buy it when it comes out), but my friend managed to score us tickets for the Chicago show :rockon: We're in the balcony somewhere in the middle...

dietcokeofevil said:
I know I am supposed to like this album. I just can't get into it.
Play with the equalizer a bit - Win gets lost in the reverb fairly often. I appreciated the album 10x more once I found a good leaked version.

Bugger---I wasn't paying attention and missed out on all the DC tickets. Maybe something will come up as it gets closer....

I'm liking Neon Bible.. Though I have to say, it's good evidence that even the most indie of music can be pretty derivative. At various points in 'Keep the Car Running,' I get glimpses of 'On the Dark Side' by Eddie & the Cruisers. And 'Black Mirror' gives me strong 'Acrobat' vibes.

Good stuff nonetheless. I'm looking forward to multiple plays to see where the album takes me.

Lancemc said:

HOLY SHIT!!!

THIRD ROW!!!
I will also be there. I can't wait for this concert...and my Senior Prom is the next day...best weekend ever?

BonoManiac said:
Don't forget that Arcade Fire will be the musical guests on Saturday Night Live tonight!

Almost all 64 members fit onstage too!

:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom