Arcade Fire, a.k.a. The Reflektors.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Roman Coppola.

I can't see Regine without thinking about that time Impy called her a wolverine. Thanks for that, Impy

Pictured below, The Reflektors:

reddawn.jpg

Every time I hear the name of Here Comes the Night Time, my brain immediately thinks it's a cover of Fleetwood Mac's "I Know I'm Not Wrong"

Am I the only one that thought the space station segment was riffing on U2? I was expecting more people here to have gotten a kick out of it.

Yeah it was the firts thing that sprang to mind.

Getting really excited for this.

Am I the only one that thought the space station segment was riffing on U2? I was expecting more people here to have gotten a kick out of it.

Someone mentioned it earlier I think.

Am I the only one who's annoyed that the 'bono' that got kicked off stage was clearly not the Bono back stage that looked dejected? Different shirts

Immediately following this segment was a trailer for some horror film, but the company name at the beginning is "Sonovox".

Am I the only one who's annoyed that the 'bono' that got kicked off stage was clearly not the Bono back stage that looked dejected? Different shirts

When does this happen?

I wish Win would do something other than dance like a white person during these new songs

For reals. I was desperately hoping he'd pick up a guitar or something, it was kind of painful watching that Frankenstein-looking motherfucker try to move.

Ha ha ha. The dancing is charming in a morose sort of way.

Man, I can't wait for the album.

I wonder if this thing was an indication of what their shows will be like on this tour. :uhoh:

uhhh I"m really excited for this one guys!

The five songs we've heard so far make me think I will like this better than The Suburbs.

This is probably my most anticipated release this year.

Back
Top Bottom