Apprentice Finale - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 12-16-2005, 03:58 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 11:23 AM
lol i missed this last night, what were the choices Trump gave him for a job and which did he choose?

Old 12-16-2005, 04:10 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Big mistake for Randal, IMO.

When you are in a position to help out another person and you actively choose NOT to help them, that's just terrible karma. And given how much value the Donald places on loyalty, it was an even dumber decision by Randal.

Old 12-16-2005, 06:09 PM   #18
love, blood, life
I don't think it should be looked at as helping someone out. This is big business and it should be based on business. I think Randal was an ass for saying no. For those who said Trump shouldn't have put him in that position - from that moment on he was an employee, I don't think with trump you work 9-5. He can pretty much call on you any time (even during a celebration) and you have to be on the ball. Especially as an apprentice, I would have taken the fact that Trump was asking that question as an implied "you won, but Rebecca would be a valuable asset too, so make your first big decision and effectively hire her right now"...
dumbass...for the first time all season he actually made a move that required balls and spine and he looks bad, haha (yes I am mean but I was thought it was not rhodes scholar like!!)
Old 12-16-2005, 11:57 PM   #19
War Child
Location: in the land of the GEORGIA BULLDOGS...WOOF WOOF WOOF
well, i bet Trump will hire Rebecca's HIS company after all. and it's obvious that he wants her to work for him also. as for him asking Randal if he should hire rebecca, i thought that was a cheap shot--trump was playing to the tv audience, and probably expected randal to say yes. i say the chick still gets a job--i just hope i never have to hear her say "mr. trump" ever again!
Old 12-17-2005, 11:06 AM   #20
Local Time: 05:23 PM
I was an early Randal supporter, but he really pissed me off. He could have been much classier and claimed, "Yes, the show is called 'The Apprentice', not the 'The Apprenti', but Rebecca has many skills and talents and I think your organization could really benefit from hiring her in some capacity."

And I can't believe Rebecca is only 24. She shows maturity and class beyond her years. She still has ways to go, but she shows a lot of promise. I'm so glad she got this far instead of the elitist bitch, Toral, screechy voiced Kristi, or that cold-hearted cow, Alla.
Old 12-17-2005, 12:05 PM   #21
love, blood, life
alla made herself look stupid by slamming rebecca at the end. she totally revealed that she goes on personal stuff rather then business choices to have made those comments. she looked pretty foolish to have such bad judgement on a person that will clearly do well for being so young.