APPRECIATE what I just did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats just great!

tile wont be finished in the kitchen until tomorrow!

:happy:

hope sears doesnt mind flying into the house (and over the tile) to install the fridge, the range, the dishwasher, and the washer and dryer!

:up:

:|

I own 2 suits. I hate them both. I hope I never have to look for another job so I don't have to wear them.

:huh:

Have I mentioned that I tripped over Jesse Jackson's feet 2 weeks ago at the Sock game? :huh: I mean, I almost ran into the man. He wore a suit to the game. Who wears a fancy suit to a baseball game?

i do

or not

shit
i have funny pics for you guys

i'll post them tonight

one of them might even deserve its own journal entry

did either of you watch 90210?

wha, i'm assuming you did....

bg....not so sure

ok, do you happen to remember a wonderful episode in season 6 called "Home Is Where the Tart Is"?
its the one where the walsh's are selling Casa Walsh and the boys have a big bash and trash the house?

one of my favorite moments in television history took place in this episode....

Steve Sanders literally takes a can of spray paint and writes "PARTY" on the wall.

Its like, the DUMBEST thing ever and SO 90210.

Anyway, its like a thing between me and my friends. Whenever we go out we refer to it by saying something like "In the immortal words of Steve Sanders.....PARTY!!!" or if someone is having people over we say, "I'm going to bring my spray paint to make this thing official!!!"
So, yeah, no one ever knows what we are talking about but it cracks us up.

That and I basically walk into every bar in STL and yell, "DONNA MARTIN GRADUATES!"

:nerd:

SOOOOOO, the whole point of this is that, obviously, when we were painting my house over the weekend, we had to paint "PARTY" on the walls.

OK. Longest story ever.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
bg....not so sure

oh come on now

why wouldn't i watch 90210?

i'm not THAT old.

best episode: "don't eat that cake, it could be laced with ECSTASY!"

but, i must admit, i was much more melrose.

90210 sucked after brenda left.

I agree it was downhill for 90210 after brenda left. Brandon and Kelly's farce of a non wedding was even worse when brenda didn't make an appearance.

the Melrose place theme song was the ringer on my cell phone for ages.

:angry:

It didn't suck after Brenda left. It still had David.

:drool:

126_Brian_Austin_Green020B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom