APPRECIATE what I just did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:| :| :huh:
blinky.gif
:huh: :| :|

i pretty much woke up and started looking for anything even remotely related to lost on the internet before i even had my glasses on this morning.

uordufufuoyflo

that was SICK

SICK SICK SICK SICK

omch

i just got hyper about it

im listening to crumbs from that show right now

im sure i got to hear gloria in st. louis and then i fly to omaha with kanye west (on southwest :huh: ) and i hear crumbs that night

aosirhg

yeah, he was two rows behind me

i was going to ask for a pic with him but i didnt want to seem like a stalker

someone in the row in front of me said that he thought bernie mac was on the flight three rows back

:huh:

Kanye_West-thumb.jpg

VS.

180px-Bernie_Mac.jpg

a picture of you with kanye west on an airplane would have been awesome.

i would have made it my sig.

i'm gonna stalk fiona at the hardrock. imagine if i met her?

i hear she's mean. :drool:

i'm going to bring her something. flowers or beads or something. when i saw her at house of blues, the girl next to me threw her some beads and she picked them up and wore them through the whole show. they were those silly, shiny beads though. i'm gonna get some nice ones.

damn.

interference is dead anymore.

we used to have slow days, but this is just crazy.

nothing happens anymore. there used to be days where entire threads in io would come and go during my lunch hour alone and if you didn't log on for an afternoon or an evening, you'd miss everything. and they were actually good, funny threads.

and seriously, if it wasn't for what we do here, i would probably give up on this place entirely. just because it's such a slow place anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom