APPRECIATE what I just did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its a pretty stressful thing

i could go into loads of details as to WHY the seller is being a douchebag but its quite dull.
Regardless, they have been putting everything off to the last minute. Everything I asked them to fix they put off until last week to do so I was unable to get an occupancy permit until today....the day before closing. Thats shitty.
Anyway, they are moving out tomorrow morning. I have to do a walk-through BEFORE I close tomorrow afternoon. I can't do a walk-through until they are out of the house.
So, basically, tomorrow I'm just waiting by the phone until they are finished with their shit. Then I run over there with my agent, do a walk-through, come back to the office (my sister company is a title company), do my closing, and then wait for them to close tomorrow afternoon before its mine.

Blah.

I'm just expecting some shitty phone call informing me that their movers didn't show up or something.

:huh:

This is what it looks like:

mksig.jpg
CLICK ME

i know
im sure i close on my house tomorrow and this is the second to last night i will ever be in my condo and ive only packed about 4 boxes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand im sitting on the couch, talking to you guys, and getting ready to watch lost

:addict:

it's really just the food.

just the fam, mom, uncle and aunt

teriyaki pork skewers (because of the boar on the island) i also made chicken for those who don't eat pork.

handmade eggrolls (for sun and jin)

fresh mango and guava margaritas (island fruits)

jack and coke shots (sawyer)

aaaaaaand, of course, popcorn shrimp (fish, duh) and mac and cheese cups (in hand-made dharma dixie cups a la chelsea)

omch.

you're never going to want to be my friend again.

you are my HERO

its amazing

:heart:

by the way guys, i will only be online tomorrow during the day and that might be it until tuesday (who am i kidding, i'll find a way to check in) so i expect there to be a beautiful new home for us when we hit 500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom