APPRECIATE what I just did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lookit i just bought :drool:

infopod_laundry1.jpg

you own season one on dvd, yes? cool. then you can go back and tell me what you think someday when you have at least an hour to waste.

i have always believed that the guy who is supposed to be alvar hanso (they show him in the original orientation video, high up in a window) looks just like the guy who plays locke's dad (the guy who stole his kidney).

now, remember when locke first met his "mother" she gives him some strange story about him being immaculatly conceived? i'm sure, right? but think of the experiments they could be doing on that island. locke's father also makes a comment about "pesky animal rights activists" when locke and him are together. does he mean pesky animal rights activists who were trying to stop his experimenting? (the orientation video talks about wanting to move the experiments to an isolated place, etc.)

also, the other night i was hanging shelves in chelsea's room and she was watching the old episodes. in one episode there's a scene where locke is setting up a game of mousetrap and explaining the concept to a curious little boy. i actually asked chelsea to rewind the scene and told her to listen to it as if he was talking about the island. she said, "whoa."

try it, it's pretty cool. my theory is that hanso is locke's father. perhaps dharma owns oceanic. perhaps locke wants revenge for all of the sick shit hanso has done to him. locke seems to have had quite a few dreams that have led him to different places on the island. has he been there before? is he following memories in his dreams? has he led the people of flight 815 to the island to destroy hanso's life's work? setting them all up in the proper places, just like in mousetrap?

:huh:

so, yeah.

hiya

i have to go to the dentist in an hour.

:sad:

well, i have 5,000 songs on my ipod. if it takes longer then that, i'm going to poke out my eye with a sharp dental tool.

of course, thats about 3 weeks worth of music (or whatever).

i hate the dentist.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE and some more HATE.

:angry:

NICE!

Woah.

My ipod just played "Vertigo" by U2 and then went right into "Vertigo" by The Libertines.

:shifty:

And its on shuffle.

Maybe ipods can play jokes on their owners.

i just spit sprite on my keyboard

i was seriously expecting, you know, some words or something from you bg.
and then i get here and its just larry.

true or false:

a. there is a difference between an author and a writer.

b. something is popular, therefore, it is great.

c. stephen king and john grisham are "the best american writers that have ever lived"

that's exactly what i thought.

i just had this argument with a patron.

why do i bother.

i'm gonna quit and become a wedding planner.

lmfao

you could make your millions just on interference

"How to Plan the Perfect Internet Wedding" by bonosgirl 84

(84 is, of course, your last name).

84 is totally my last name.

remember when i started that thread where i zoo confessed that i wasn't really bono's girl at all and apologized for misleading people because i have never even met the man?

that was good times.

back when zc still had a sense of humor.

or was that io?

meh.

either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom