APPRECIATE what I just did

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosgirl84 said:
where the hell is jeff :angry:

target.jpg

this is my face right now:

:angry:

For real.

I'm beyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyond pissed.

the seller of my house just bribed (assumption on my part) the city inspector and now my house has passed inspection (at no cost to the fucking seller, of course) with a $2000 fire hazard formally known in the contract as "a working fireplace".

ok, im going to go get drunk now and grill burgers and listen to music and play with my dog

i'll talk to you kids tomorrow when I'm "packing"

:huh:

I'm about to go spend $10,000 on appliances!

:happy:

Man, thats just fucking AWESOME. Because, you know, like I have NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THAT MONEY.

FUCK.

this is very true

can i assume this is what you are doing today?

here is the question of the day:

im getting stainless appliances and the fridge that i want (side-by-side, GE) has 4 options.

is it worth it for me to spend an additional $400 to have crushed ice?

and this is a totally serious question

damn dude

we could have stayed at one of those new fantasy suites at the palms with that money. have you seen that shit? the pools on each floor hang out over the edge and each one has its own theme or something. i keep seeing the commercials for it (the beauty of our channels coming out of las vegas). i think thats what we saw being built that night we were at ghostbar.

maybe i'll google it if i EVER GET INTERNET :mad:

crushed ice...it is and it isn't.

i mean, on one hand, i'm sure who spends 400 dollars on crushed ice.

but on the other hand, if you're already spening that much on a fridge, what the hell?

you know?

and yes, its origami day.

we could have TOTALLY stayed there

:banghead:

i kind of figure, at this point the amount of money I am spending on a dishwasher, microwave, range, and fridge is so ridiculous that i might as well bust out the crushed ice machine

It is fun to read MKs comments about the new place (my excitement still hasn't worn off...and I hope it doesn't)!

Go with the crushed ice! I am looking forward to my crushed ice maker being fixed - for $150. :mad:

The fridge is friggin less than three years old.

Pictures coming soooooooon

I had, oh, four or six Miller Lite bottles tonight! :up:

I work at 7a.m.

Time to start a pool: What time will I really be at work?

:uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom