appreciate this already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just finished watching season one. good stuff. now i'm trying to figure out what to do about catching up on season two.

in other news, i hate christmas. :happy:

it's HOT here. like, thongs and teeshirts hot.

like, i'm sitting here contemplating turning my air on hot.

like, i'm thinking about having a barbeque hot.

:angry:

|
|
|
|
V

stocking.gif
stocking.gif
stocking.gif

stocking.gif

They are done now....and they are headed to a holiday party. SO...I am babysitting by the blue light of Interference...choking on the exhaust of my sister and brother-in-law

I am not getting any loot. :shrug:

My dad is giving cash...but with the sister working part-time, and brother-in-law out of a job...not a whole lot of family there to give loot.

Not a big deal though. I am about to post a picture of my sister's (and by way of me being here) Christmas tree. My present for my nephew is front and center. :D

how much does my sister rock?

She takes a hit and sees that I have the blue crack up.

She asks to see what's going on with DON. :up:

I offered her a glimpse of Mac n' cheese

yeah i didn't get much either. some jewelry and stuff. no worries. for me, the joy is in the giving.

:|

i had a bit of a breakdown earlier, from the stress and such, but i'm ok now.

holy crap though, one of the things my mom got me was these and they are crazy strong. it appears to be 100ML and they are 17% alcohol by volume. i mean, the bottles are tiny, and that's a lot of kick.

it was so cute, though, she got me the cosmopolitan ones and said they're for when i watch sex and the city.

my mom's so great.

bonosgirl84 said:

i had a bit of a breakdown earlier, from the stress and such, but i'm ok now.

You OK now?

If not, JENN will take care of you! :D

Seriously..call if you need to talk! :cartoonholidayhug:

the nanos didn't arrive in time.

i remedied by printing out order confirmations and trying to pass them off in envelopes as movie passes. they were SO fooled. it was better than successful.

bonosgirl84 said:

i sure hope our MK is OK.

Hopefully she didn't dehydrate after her water dropped. :giggle:

COOL nano movie passes!

:shh:

I got my sister the Vertigo DVD. I got her into U2 many years ago and brought her to Zoo TV Outside Broadcast for her 18th birthday. I wanted to bring her to a show this year...just didn't work...so, the DVD it is.

i think you were supposed to send me the vegas dvd, no?

this is it for now. i'm off to wrap more pressies (i got chazz this huge remote control general lee - don't even ask, she loved that movie for chrod knows what reason) it's the best thing ever. it even has the horn.

have a great christmas!

Back
Top Bottom