appreciate this already

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:
if i wasn't so hungover, i mean :angry:

Here you go. Take two of these...

rbprod-6pak-s.jpg

it's not too bad at all, really.

all i need is popcorn, soda, and a giant ape.

plus, the theater i go to has a full bar at the concession stand :shifty:

i havent seen shit lately

i just want to see brokeback mountain

im going to play "what are you listening to now" in our thread

"All God's Children" The Finn Brothers

OK, I know this probably isn't the right place to ask but....can anyone tell me how to start a new thread? In order to do it do you have to be a premium member?

Thanks,
Sarah

circa1992 said:
OK, I know this probably isn't the right place to ask but....can anyone tell me how to start a new thread? In order to do it do you have to be a premium member?

Thanks,
Sarah

Thanks for posting Sarah...and WELCOME to Interference.com most important thread.

In fact, you do NOT need to be a Premium member. But, some would say...the $12 sure does help you post new threads.

Before you start posting new threads, or racing to get a premium membership...you can send away for "Zoney's Sure Fire Way to Post GREAT Threads that will make you the center of attention" - it's only 11.99USD (a savings of one penny over premium membership...and a WAY better way to throw away 12 bucks).

Any interest? I can send you some info! :hyper:

So you've all finally gone totally nuts, I see...

Um.. okay. :yikes: I go away for a few months and merry hell breaks loose.:yikes:

Welcome, Sarah, to the U2 Lunatic Asylum. I'd advise investing in a straightjacket - then you'll fit in perfectly. :wink:

Back to boxes. Here's a couple for ya.
catsInBoxespt.jpg

zoney! said:

Before you start posting new threads, or racing to get a premium membership...you can send away for "Zoney's Sure Fire Way to Post GREAT Threads that will make you the center of attention" - it's only 11.99USD (a savings of one penny over premium membership...and a WAY better way to throw away 12 bucks).Any interest? I can send you some info! :hyper:

:laugh::lmao::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom