appreciate the smashing pumpkins/ question about a dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flag Pole Pear

Bordering Purgatory
man are they good.

and man am i mad. :angry:

prolly my favorite song is listed as being on the dvd, but its not! i cant find the video for "untitled" anywhere!! :angry:

where do i find this video!? does anyone else have this dvd??

---

lets spread the love of the smashing pumpkins...

which are your favorite songs?

i love untitled, thirty three, muzzle and pretty much everything else thats been released as a single.

adore is a fantastic album.

some brief, random notes on the pumpkins. lets enjoy them like jared enjoys subway.

:sexywink:

Last edited:
Go to the extras button on the main menu and press the left key.

And for future dumb questions, go to DVDeastereggs.com :sexywink:

And yes, I'm mad that I could have seen them in concert in 2000 but I didn't go. I'm most definately seeing Zwan as soon as I can.

Adore is in my mind the most underappreciated album of the 90's, there are rumors that they've re-recorded it with Jimmy...that would be yum-a-licious.

i dont have a remote johnny! i watch dvds on my laptop! :angry:

thanks for the website though. :angry:

nevermind, i got it to work now. thanks agains swallow :wink:

i was hoping for a better video though. :|

Flag Pole Pear said:
nevermind, i got it to work now. thanks agains swallow :wink:

i was hoping for a better video though. :|

Sure sweet thing. Yeah the video is kind of 'Ehh'. But I guess it's better than nothing.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
what was it like? :der:

just corgan, the guitarist (im not even gonna try and spell his name, im sure im wrong) and chamberlain in the studio working on the song.

its not even a performance clip really.

it doesnt do the song justice, but its still better than nothing!

the rest of the dvd is wonderful.

That's one frggn good dvd, especially the commentaries. "and why I'm in a dress/God only knows". Ava Adore is my absolute favourite video, I love the brief scene of the woman & man on the steps in the rain. His arms are spread out. The artistic director worked on the film Brazil too, I think. Untitled is the clown video right? Right?

f

foray said:
That's one frggn good dvd, especially the commentaries. "and why I'm in a dress/God only knows". Ava Adore is my absolute favourite video, I love the brief scene of the woman & man on the steps in the rain. His arms are spread out. The artistic director worked on the film Brazil too, I think. Untitled is the clown video right? Right?

f

no, its from a song off of gish. i forget which one off hand though... :S

<--- Biggest Pumpkins fan here.

Don't even get me started on how great I think the Pumpkins are. I have liked them from way back before any of you had even heard of "Gish". :tongue:
A real disappointment when they broke up.
I really wish Billy would have gone solo instead of forming this new band Zwan. He is such a talent and is capable of more innovative work than what I have heard on the radio lately from this band. :shrug: Oh well.

We'll always have "Ava Adore". By far the best album they ever did. :sexywink:

nevermind my last question to you in that other thread, angel. :sexywink:

where can i find great pictures of d'arcy? im obsessed with her at the moment... :wink:

ya, but theres a wee bit of mesh covering them... :(

haha, i want better pictures!! melissa auf de ... im not gonna try on that one, was kinda neat but nearly as sexy as d'arcy.

i mean in the adore video, she is smokin.

Back
Top Bottom