:Appreciate Indra:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VintagePunk

Blue Crack Distributor
Hey, I don't even really know her all that well from reading her posts, but I figured it was time.

Indra's not just a U2 fan, but can coexist with the rest of us, crazy people, within reason.

Just wanted to let you know Indra, I really enjoy reading your posts. You're very often the voice of reason, and I like that a lot. :)

One of the most mature, level headed posters I've seen on this site! The appreciation is definitely due! :)

:up::up:

I've always enjoyed reading Indra's posts. Words of wisdom with a hint of humour,just the way i like it............I think everyone should take a leaf out of her/his (Sorry,looked up profile already,gender is not specified,not that it really matters!) book.

:hug:

Partly because she always delivers them good-naturedly and without malice :) , what I really appreciate are indra's brilliant comeback lines. :evil:

Indra says things sometimes that I can only dream about saying.... me being in the position that I am in.

:angry:

Indra

:drool:

Awww...Thanks everyone. This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :yes:

Now all I need is for someone to make me a SK smilie. :D Yikes! I just thought about that...that would be one scary smilie. :eeklaugh:

youtooellen said:
indra :bow:

thanks for the help with my physics project :up:
:D
:love:

You're welcome...I use every opportunity to foist The Church on unsuspecting souls...er, umm...I mean to help out whenever possible. :shifty: Yeah, yeah, that's what I mean... :D

blueeyedgirl said:
Indra????!!!! :huh: I haven't agreed with a word that girl has ever said!!! :tsk:

:D

:madspit:

See if I give you any more MWP stalking tips. :grumpy:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom