APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BOS to LAS June 30 returning July 5:

Cheapest airline ticket is less than $500

You get four to five days in Las Vegas.

BOS to LAS leaving June 30 returning to BOS July 5 DRIVING:

The drive takes 40 hours Non-stop both ways. The drive is 2716 miles. Based on my math skills and a simple calculator with a car that gets 28 miles per gallon highway and has a 13 gallon tank and gas is an average of $2.95 per gallon....it would cost $575.25.

Close your eyes the Saaaaavy travel agent says:

Boston is more expensive than Providence...SAME dates on Southwest out of Providence is $401

That is a $175 savings over the drive!

:p

close your eyes said:
BOS to LAS June 30 returning July 5:

Cheapest airline ticket is less than $500

You get four to five days in Las Vegas.

BOS to LAS leaving June 30 returning to BOS July 5 DRIVING:

The drive takes 40 hours Non-stop both ways. The drive is 2716 miles. Based on my math skills and a simple calculator with a car that gets 28 miles per gallon highway and has a 13 gallon tank and gas is an average of $2.95 per gallon....it would cost $575.25.

I'm SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2SavesTheWorld said:

I'm SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your problem?

Just the facts!

I fucking HATE when people complain about how expensive it is to fly and I just see a whole industry of employees suffer.

FUCK THAT!

Consumers do not realize what they have.

I don't think WHA was suggesting that air travel is INORDINATELY expensive. Travel IN GENERAL is expensive.

I mean, if I said, "Man, its expensive to buy a car" I don't think you would dig up facts about the people who build cars. Or something.

WildHoneyAlways said:
But really, who wants to go to Detroit?

Step it up WHA!

The Sock will put another beating on the Tiger in Detroit July 18-20.

Now...if you could find a CHEAP way from the Detroit airport to the stadium, let me know.

grumpyshrug.gif

U2SavesTheWorld said:
dude; are you like required to support the colts and their chocking quarterback now?

sort of.

We fly them. I am looking forward to the business side of dealing with the Colts.

Still and probably will always be a Viqueen fan.

SKOL!

U2SavesTheWorld said:

that suckles

must be fun to fly home after their 4892789th playoff loss

:giggle:

Aren't they usually at home for their playoff colapses?

I would have to look into that.

The planes usually come in DESTROYED after an event like that.

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom