APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bg have you heard the new Fiona Apple and Zach Galifianakis? It's called "Come On and Get It (Up in Dem Guts)" and its hysterical.

Fiona literally keeps singing "You show me your fanny pack and I'll show you my fanny".

I love it.

might as well send that one along as well.

unless i can get it from itunes.

ok, so here's my story for today. yesterday in the library i saw this thirty year old guy (or so) waiting to use one of the computers and i thought to myself, "my god, WHY is that man still wearing his hair like that?"

then i forgot all about him.

fast forward to the superstar impersonator show my mom dragged me to later that night (yeah, i know) when it suddenly becomes all too clear why that man was wearing his hair like that.

it's because he's rod stewart. :|

fast forward another hour or so to when i've had way too much madonna and way too many beers and i approach the guy (because all of these people are suddenly my mom's new circle of friends, remember my email?) to repeat to him what i typed above.

about the hair.

yeah.

and now i'm hoping he forgets where the library is altogether.

:huh:

why is my life so weird?

you totally have a weird life

can we go to a bono impersonator in vegas:giggle:

speaking of, im listening to u2 for the first time in a long time. they aren't bad.

:hug:rodstewart'shair:hug:

it really is weird.

i was thinking about that the other day when we were at a bar and there was just some random elvis who was done working drinking with his friends. we get cocktail girls who stop into the library wearing the wildest outfits in the middle of the day and poker dealers at bus stops. we can play the slots at the grocery store. it's great.

i don't know of any bono impersonators, but there's a wax bono at the venetian.

:happy:

sometimes i hate this place
i cant believe the fucking twits that hide behind their monitor and jerk off while writing vague journal entries about other people

go fucking learn how to knit or something

bg, my friend BB has the Kurt Cobain conspiracy book you recommended. I'm getting it from her next week. :hyper: She's also giving me a Marilyn Monroe conspiracy book as well. :drool:

summer reading rules.

i suspect i know which one it will be.

if i open it, my mac will crash.

that was the birth of scrollman.

thank GOD mk is coming back.

p.s. 500 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom