APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoneyAlways said:

How big is your TV Jeff???

42 inches

LCD HDTV by Sony. I am looking forward to football season.

I know, I know...I HAVE to step it up here and get cable :sexywink:

How hard is it to get cable? Comcast doesn't recognize my address...AND when I called in another night, they did not answer because there was this huge ouage. It was the same night as all the final episodes on NBC Must See TV or something. Big local controversy.

I read all about it in the newspaper.

We've had Directv for a few years with no problems and you can get HDTV channels - can you get HDTV channels with cable?

The actual reason we (*cough* Karl *cough*) got Directv was for the football packages :huh:

not that you're asking me :wink:

but I had a stainless steel trash can until I realized how much time I spent polishing it.

I know some hold smudges more than others. So I'd have to touch them before making a decision :huh:

I like #1 best too though

I dont really have a choice though because all of my appliances are stainless, y'know?

i love the thought of walking into crate and barrel simply to fondle their trash cans :heart:

fortunately, i have a cleaning lady that comes one a week and she is THRILLED that i have stainless appliances.
actually her face was more like this:

:|

Where's BG... I found something :cute:

sicybg.jpg

Um.

I refuse to vote because I would NEVER pay that much for something I throw my trash in.

:|

:eyebrow:

trash can UNO!!!

omch my hair in that picture :sick:

fucking bitches with scissors.

:angry:

i'd post the surveillance picture but i can't seem to get it out of my gallery.

the one where sicy is putting a hex on me and char. :drool:

Sicy: :angry:

For me, they do EVERYTHING. Everything here (save for one room) is hardwood so they do that thing on those (whatever that is). They seriously do everything. I'm crazy anal about bathrooms and ceiling fans so I make sure they clean those reaaaally well.

I pay $60 a week or $240 a month.

:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom