APPRECIATE and step it up, WHA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i have a friend that just had their second baby. she and her husband bought a condo for $900,000. it has 4 bedrooms and is approximately 1400 sq. feet.

:huh:

thats insane

all of my other friends live in condos and apartments and move every year when new places open up that are better

:smalltown:

My sister lives in the city and moves every year. :huh:

That's a friggin insane price for a condo. I wussed out and moved to the suburbs and get made fun of for it regularly. :angry:

I just needed more space for my money.

i hope jeff doesn't figure out to post the foam finger picture. it was so hot it looked like i wet my pants when i stood up.

however, i don't think my pants are in that picture.

yeah, the city is crazy. my friends seriously dont even unpack their boxes when they move because they know they are going to move again in 12 months
:foam:

WildHoneyAlways said:

i hope jeff doesn't figure out to post the foam finger picture. it was so hot it looked like i wet my pants when i stood up.

however, i don't think my pants are in that picture.

Even though I don't think your pants are in the picture...it was just the back of the pants that look as if you you wet your pants! :D And thankfully, our backsides were not photographed! :happy:

sometimes i remember it if i wake up too quickly and i get that weird headrush

but now i have accepted the fact that this is just a wasteland of cyclical bullshit

bg; i have an idea

i'll pay you to be my travel agent

my PA spent 4 hours today trying to find me good flight times for 3 one-way flights in and out of vegas, denver, and stl

you do it!

i have your personal info!

:hyper:

apparently, your credit card number is xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxx!!!!!

ha! i'm TOTALLY going shopping now!

:wink:

I know. I'm sure I'm in Seat X.

Like thats a seat number.

Most stores take that credit card! xxx-xxx-xxxx-xxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its XX days including today

:nerd:

Last edited:
drowning your sorrows, eh, jeffy?

have you guys seen the ringer?

i love that movie.

"jeffy talks the same!"

ringer.jpg

:ohmy:

lalalalalala

i have to go to a golf tournament later today :yawn:

one of the people in my office obsessively flirts with the ups man and its seriously annoying me

I met the 2 afternoon show guys from the Score, the chicago sports radio station. I also met their goofy but kinda cute producer. They were doing a remote at a place near me so I went up there to get lunch and watch the show. :nerd:

They don't do the stupid jock type show. One of the hosts is a Duke grad who is so smart it kinda scares me. When I met him he started telling me about his crazy high school history teacher. :nerd:

I also discovered that this is a good way to meet guys. I was like the only girl in the place that wasn't with a husband. :nerd: The guy I sat next to all afternoon asked for my number. :ohmy:

I am a total sports dork. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom