Appointed by America - on NON-STOP FOX!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
diamond said:

some would find this offensive.
some would find this intriguing.
still others would choose to cast no stones.

db9

and most would find it to be the truth. :wink:

paxy, my dear, i had no sources to give. my friend emailed it to me yesterday.

if you wanna fight, ill fight, and trust me, i will hurt you.

Terrorist groups are already on to this ZedAgony.

From the desk:
ronald.jpg

actually calluna, that picture was the "picture of the day" at my homepage of www.canoe.ca a while back.

and diamond, dont tell me you like fox. are you trying to somehow say that fox is good?

i luv larry mullen jr.

i

often

do type like that.

b
u
t

it gets annoying...:wink:

are you mad at me

you have no idea how happy i am that you referred to me as mr. connors.

*weeps

...so is this how it feels...when doves cry?

btw mullen, do you have a dog?

yes I do have a dog, and yes he is sometimes a bad dog (that was the next question, was it not?)

no this is what it SOUNDS like when doves cry.

have you checked out the new rules for the fanfic page? I think you will be pleased.

i would check out pleba, since im such a fan of it, but since im banned from that premise, youll just have to tell me what it says?

if slasher/fucker/pedophilia is actually illegal now, ill take full responsibility for making this a better place for everyone...yet again. :wink:

so tell me, what does it say?

it says that sexual content past kissing is not allowed whether it be slash or heterosexual :up:

bear, you have yet again saved the day :lol: what would we do without you?

Last edited:
i dunno, probably be extremely bored.

to those writers i remind you what i said earlier: "im gonna get you"

and i did...:wink:

Now i don't have to be afraid to go onto that board. You know when plebans are against it, it's got to be pretty bad. I still can't get over that fic you wrote, I think it may be the greatest thing you've ever posted.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Now i don't have to be afraid to go onto that board. You know when plebans are against it, it's got to be pretty bad. I still can't get over that fic you wrote, I think it may be the greatest thing you've ever posted.

i really wish i had given myself more time. i didnt say "lube" enough.

now that i think about it, i should have created the scenario where edge and his dad get it on. it would be playful practice for when adam is gonna come over later on at night...

and the word lube. you can never say lube enough. i wish i had said it more often, but meh, what are ya gonna do.

im glad you enjoyed the story. it was so well recieved, i got banned from that forum... :wink:

:wink:

just so you know, that was not a slam on homosexuals. apparently a few people who arent worth the skin theyre packeged in, have alleged that my comments were. well trust me, that was never my intent. just so you know...

look, deep, mullen, foray, lets just say i love you and call it even ok?

thanks a bunch milton.

taking credit, eh old boy? i'll just forget that i spend a good hour or two responding to that thread...and we can call it even, eh?

:down:
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom