Anywhere but here, where would you be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not fussy:

*St Andrews with Sicy (me driving the cart of course!)
*My dream island with the 12 foot verandah and plantation shutters, plus alcohol and cabana boy
*somewhere nice and cool
*port douglas
*on a jet ski, any body of water will do.
*failing the jet ski, a speed boat would be ok too
*getting a sven masssage

U2Kitten said:

I want to be way out in the country, peaceful and beautiful in the mountains, with my cats, no traffic, and no one to stare at me or bug me or stress me out.

:yes: And lots of trees! :love:

You should see my uncle's house. It's way out in the mountains in Virginia, in the middle of nowhere and is gorgeous. It's really rustic and the inside is all cypress wood.

I'd like to be in the cook islands (south pacific)

I was there a couple of years ago, and it's so peaceful and beautiful. With white sand beaches, palm trees and coral reefs to go snorkeling on :drool:

Or if not there, I'd like to be in the Galapagos, with all the birds and turtles and lizards and stuff

Or dublin :drool: (although I'll be in dublin in 3 weeks :hyper: so I'll stick with the Cook Islands/Galapagos fantasy)

RaroAir.jpg

galapagos-gallery6.jpg

Instead of which, I'm stuck sitting in a crappy office at a hosiery factory in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire

:sigh:

Last edited:
All during Spanish I was excited about coming home I was so tired, and now I'm here :)

I can't wait until I go to Spain for my year of teaching practise but I know I will miss here muchly.

Sicy said:

You're messin with the wrong person mister :angry:

Are you threatening or challenging me????? :eyebrow:

I remember a number of posts ago, it was who would you want to meet and my answer was Lara Mullen - while she carted my clubs around in Ireland....:hmm: still dreamin' about that too!

:heart:

Mr. BAW said:

I remember a number of posts ago, it was who would you want to meet and my answer was Lara Mullen - while she carted my clubs around in Ireland....:hmm: still dreamin' about that too!

:heart:

Carting clubs :hmm: I do live really near a golf course and you could go golfing to your hearts content while looking down at the belfast docks and on a clear day you can see Scotland, and behind you there is Belfast Castle, I'll go to the pub :D

We could write the sequel to Around Ireland with a fridge

"A tale of 2 cities: Mr Baw and Lara Mullen carting clubs" would seem like an appropriate title. I can't start on any more projects until I have written my first masterpiece though "The crap book of stories every tube traveller must own"

Angela Harlem said:

the golf cart?
unless i missed your joke :D

remember the scenes in jackass the movie at the golf course?
:lmao:

:lol:!! Yes........ let me drive :macdevil:

Mr. BAW said:

Now that, Lara Mullen, is the kind of clubbing I can get into!!!! :hyper:

Another Guinness for the lady! :up:

I only liked Guinness once I drank loads and loads from a glass of it thinking it was my sister's boyfriends and my sister had me drinking it, I realised after I had drunk gallons of the stuff from this glass that it was a strangers Guinness :eek:

I like being in Mali for the moment. :D

But I want to see more of Africa. Ghana, Senegal, Morocco...

at this min I'd rather be anywhere were the sun is shining and it is 70 degrees and not a cloud in the sky and no humidty.

does anyone know where this climate exists? :scream:

I need to see the sun, this weather is so damn depressing! :crack:

Back
Top Bottom