Anyonelse lose track of where thay post?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All the time. I'm forever forgetting what I posted, and screwing up and double posting and every other damn way to screw up.

I can't tell you how many times I've posted something, gone back to look for it and had a fit because I thought my post was deleted...it usually turns out that I just forgot where I posted it and I'm looking in the wrong forum. I even thought once that an entire thread was gone and again, I was just in the wrong forum. :reject:

So yes, I do lose track quite a bit!

You can subscribe to the threads that you post in you know.. there are options at the top of every thread.

Yeah, we all forget from time to time. It's all good; threads usually get repeated over and over again, anyway...

i only forget if i go post somewhere i don't usually post. so no, i don't lose track of where i post. :wink:

or like now if i went into EYKIW i might post and never be able to find it again...

I lose track eepecially on EYKIW because lots of those threads are 10+ pages long. Sometimes in those threads I think I am just talking to myself because the thread is so long I think...who would possibly read this.

Back
Top Bottom