Anyone watching Paradise Hotel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I haven't actually watched this yet, but my sis saw a blurb about it in People and recognized Kristin - she went to our school and graduated from my sister's class (I graduated with her sister).

So does this show suck or what??

OMG - this was that one?!? :ohmy:

I was at the site - I guess I just don't see the draw for being on this, there's no prize money or anything, right? Just get to be cool and be on TV? :confused:

So have you actually been watching the show? There was a comment on the site about Kristin being the poster child for plastic surgery - she looks the same to me, other than maybe her boobs being done. Just wondered if she actually admitted to it :shrug:

I've been kinda watching it. Drama.. is all I have to say :lol:

I'm not sure what the point of the show is though.. cuz they keep bringing in new people, will it ever end? :crazy:

That one guy Zack is the biggest ass ever.

Dave looks like a big nerd.

The girls are all sluts.

I dont think its too late to audition :wink:

I think Dave does her every night in his dreams.

That Amy has turned into a real nutcase. I used to like her.
Zack would have dropped her like a bag of rocks once he got out of the hotel.

deep said:
I think Dave does her every night in his dreams.

No doubt :lol:

Amy is a complete :coocoo: She's not even cute at all in my opinion. I'm sure they're all :barf: without the 10 pounds of makeup half of them wear.

Sicy said:

Amy is a complete :coocoo: She's not even cute at all in my opinion.

I was on her side when Zack was so rude to her.

Saying to her face he thought he would do better than her.

How about when the airheads all went nuts when Toni spilled it that Dave said he was the smartest.

Toni makes me so ill. I'm so glad she's gone. What a bossy shit talking bitch that girl is :rolleyes:

I'd kinda like to see Charla make it to the end.. not quite sure what they get but yeah.

OMG..how about that new guy Tom :coocoo:

I would be afraid to close my eyes if I was sharing a room with him :uhoh:

I haven't heard of this show BLS...from the reviews I've just read, i don't think I would watch it.
But, I did watch "Vets In Practice" yesterday evening and thought of you. It is a very good program , very heart-warming and educative. I hope you do get to see it someday. All the vets are such nice caring people and cope with whatever comes.:hug:
It ends soon and I heard they are going to re-run ALL the episodes of Dr.Who, that could take years!! I LOVED Dr.Who when I was a kid.
Sex sells...I wonder what the current viewing audience will make of Dr.Who?

I actually have watched a bit of this show. I'm not really sure I understand how they "win" it though. I mean, they boot people off and then just add more people. The population does not decrease like on Survivor or Big Brother. I don't get it. :shrug:

Yeah I dont get it either :der: But I'm sure they have some kind of plan where there will only be one couple win:shrug:

cass said:
I haven't heard of this show BLS...from the reviews I've just read, i don't think I would watch it.
But, I did watch "Vets In Practice" yesterday evening and thought of you. It is a very good program , very heart-warming and educative. I hope you do get to see it someday. All the vets are such nice caring people and cope with whatever comes.:hug:
It ends soon and I heard they are going to re-run ALL the episodes of Dr.Who, that could take years!! I LOVED Dr.Who when I was a kid.
Sex sells...I wonder what the current viewing audience will make of Dr.Who?

I miss all the good shows :grumpy: Although I did see an interesting show a few weeks ago, set in Austrailia - a vet (but she is not originally from Austrailia) takes in kids, they help at her practice, get into trouble, yada yada - of course I can't remember the name, but it's on the kids channel NOGGIN, but it was late at night. I'm sure that helps, right? ;)

*Edit: I found it, it's called "Out There" :)

So I haven't been keeping up, is Kristin still on PI? Any more air time or something juicy?

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:
If you "hook up" are you immune from being kicked out of the hotel??
no it has little to do with it, it may even hurt.

it is more stagerty:wink:

popularity and come to think of it the ones who are not hooking up seem to be more level headed

Back
Top Bottom