Anyone watching Paradise Hotel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think Keith understood that if Dave told Scott/Holly they were safe he was just playing the game and probably didn't mean it.

I think he does.

He is just upset because Dave's playing the game put him in danger from Scott. He is being a big baby. He did the same thing, sucking up to Scott by ratting Dave out. They each wanted Scott to prefer them if Scott got the power.

Hmm.. I'm glad Charla won. She's been there since day one, and she hasnt annoyed me as much as everyone else :|

I just cant believe everything that happened tonite. I was so glad when they switched partners because I knew that everyone wanted Charla to win but not Dave. I dont know its really hard to say which 2 out of the 4 deserved it. Dave was a snake.

I cant believe Keith split his money!! Honestly, I dont think I could have. I could do SO much with that kind of money.. and who knows if any of them are even ever going to talk to each other again. I mean, its a game. Maybe that sounds greedy.. but I just dont think I could hand someone that I've only known for a couple months, $125,000.

Crazy stuff! To be continued??

i think dave did the dirty work for charla

do you think dave would have given half to charla?

that toni is too hostile.

how would scott or holly have splilt the money?

I thought Toni did a total about face when she went to Charla's room to talk to her about the money. She seemed almost kind. It was eerie...She was so damn evil the whole show and then...in five minutes I almost started to like her... That show is so evil but I can't wait for next season. I am so happy I won't ever have to see Amy and Zach again!!!

I'm SOO glad Charla screwed Dave over...he was such a slimy liar. :tsk:

But I'm glad Keith split his with Tara...I saw them on the news last night and he called her his girlfriend so I guess they're still a couple! :wink:

Wow really?? I wonder how we can find out how the couples are doing etc.. anyone have any links? :D

Wait, Amy and Zack both live in Scottsdale?? How freaking convenient! :eek:

Dave has a degree in Psychology? lmao!

Toni has been in the movies? Oh my.. great links thanks BAW.

Back
Top Bottom