Anyone watching Paradise Hotel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probly since she's a big liar and cheater. I wish Amy would go. Seems like she's trying to take Toni's place.

Amy :mad: :down:

Is she EVER anything but pissed off??? I can't stand a woman who has to act like a tough guy all the time, its very annoying.

LOL at the opening credits..."introducing Tom & Smokey" :lmao:

I like Tom. He adds some humor to the show that is nothing but drama.

God Amy was such a bitch to Lauren or whatever her name was .. Lauren was just being honest for gods sake, Amy IS a drama queen. I hope she gets the boot :angry:

Tom and his monkey crack me up :laugh:

hey, uh...i saw about 3 minutes of it last night...so it's basically temptation island and big brother put together, set in a hotel?

yikes.

This show sure brings out the worst in people. There's a few of them that really seem to pride themselves on what a jerk they can be. I'm glad I don't have to live are work around them. Yikes.

Zack and Amy are such whiney babies. Andon is a huge sore loser.

I want to see all these rejects booted off again. When Toni gets there she will redefine ugly.

Zack and Amy need to be sent out on an excursion far, far away and not picked up :down:

They are evil

I really hope Charla and Keith etc. dont let them get to them. I have a feeling if they just stick with it they will be the ones that make it to the end.

I can't believe that Toni and Amy think that America loves them and thinks Charla and her gang are the bad guys.

Thank God Zack can't come back. what an immature asshole he is. I hate Amy almost as much. Toni is just a psycho....:huh:

bonosloveslave said:
Is Kristin gone?

yes,

amy will probably have a melt-down.

i find myself concerned for her well being.

when dave and keith have are forced to plot against each other it might be interesting.

i feel like we are watching an on comming train wreck.

Oh there will be some meltdowns tonight, no doubt about!

I agree that Keith and Dave will have to turn against each other at this point and it will get ugly.

btw...its being report that Keith and Tara are a real life couple right now. His name is Keith Cuda...imagine if they get married...her name would be Tara Cuda! :laugh:

i think keith boots dave

if he lets his emotions rule his decission

scott is a jerk

he has treated holly like dirt

Last edited:
:hmm:

I just have a feeling that Keith boots Scott & Holly...despite being pissed off at Dave right now, I don't think he will do that to Charla. Plus Holly was a total bitch to him on the excursion.

I don't care at this point, I'm just glad Amy is gone. :applaud:

Oh god I know, so happy that Amy is gone .. she SO doesnt deserve to win ANYTHING.

I hope Scott and Holly get the boot, but who knows. I don't think Keith understood that if Dave told Scott/Holly they were safe he was just playing the game and probably didn't mean it. We shall see...

Back
Top Bottom