Anyone watch ALIAS on ABC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theSoulfulMofo

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anyone keep up with ABC's "Alias" on Sunday nights?

Word of caution... watch it now, and you'll be hooked... Watch it later down the line, you'll get lost... After less than half a dozen episodes, the plot's already gotten pretty complicated and twisted for anyone who even starts watching the second episode.

The show's packed with action, and Jennifer Garner is unbelievably HOT... She's looks STUNNING in WHATEVER disguise she wears...

This TV show is definitely my TV series to watch for the year... "The X-Files", which shares the same time slot, has finally met its match!!!

090401_garner_ew.jpg

jennifergarner12.jpg

alias_150x120.jpg

alias_010801_abc-2.jpg

DAMN! Wish these pix were bigger...

------------------
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on." - Stairway to Heaven, Zoso: Led Zeppelin

theSoulfulMofo:

My wife and I watch this show regularly and it addictive, especially since the conclusion of each episode's storyline does not occur until the intro of the next week's episode. But, yes, very good. Makes me wish I had taken the CIA up on their offer.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:
Anyone keep up with ABC's "Alias" on Sunday nights?

Word of caution... watch it now, and you'll be hooked... Watch it later down the line, you'll get lost... After less than half a dozen episodes, the plot's already gotten pretty complicated and twisted for anyone who even starts watching the second episode.

The show's packed with action, and Jennifer Garner is unbelievably HOT... She's looks STUNNING in WHATEVER disguise she wears...

This TV show is definitely my TV series to watch for the year... "The X-Files", which shares the same time slot, has finally met its match!!!

090401_garner_ew.jpg

jennifergarner12.jpg

alias_150x120.jpg

alias_010801_abc-2.jpg

DAMN! Wish these pix were bigger...

well it just started last night here in australia
tongue.gif

hmm sure its going to beat a tired and worn down x-files

but nothing could match x-files when it was at the peak of its powers, not in terms of creativity and the unbelievable ability gillian anderson had to control my mind: she commands i obey
tongue.gif

but yeh... Alias definitely looks a solid pick as the show to watch for some time

"24" on Fox is addicitive too, especially since it chronologically follows a 24 hour period (each episode tracks one hour of the subject day).

~U2Alabama

I totally DIG this show..."Sidney Bristow" is one HOT TAMALE! Man, she's SO in shape, she kicks ass (literally!) and there isnt' an outfit, or wig, or disguise she doesn't look good in.

And ALL the men in her life are completely gorgeous, what's up with that???
biggrin.gif

I like the weird little science-inventor guy too, esp. when he's real excited about a particular invention and is trying to be all humorous while trying to explain it to Sidney...what a crack up.

thanks for the pics, they're great....

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 02-12-2002).]

Originally posted by CrashedCarDriver:
hmm sure its going to beat a tired and worn down x-files

but yeh... Alias definitely looks a solid pick as the show to watch for some time

hehe... The past few months, for some reason, X-Files isn't broadcasting in my area when Alias is on... But I guess that's about to change when X-Files come to a close.

Originally posted by U2Bama:
"24" on Fox is addicitive too, especially since it chronologically follows a 24 hour period (each episode tracks one hour of the subject day).

~U2Alabama

Bama--

Can you imagine when "24" comes out on DVD and there will probably be a literal "24" hour marathon/sleepover party at people's places!?!!?

Originally posted by theSoulfulMofo:
Bama--

Can you imagine when "24" comes out on DVD and there will probably be a literal "24" hour marathon/sleepover party at people's places!?!!?

We've been taping them all, and editing out the commercials when possible; most episodes have about 45 minutes of footage, but and expanded, truly 24-hour DVD set would be great.

It's about halfway through now and it's really getting good.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom