Anyone use dreamweaver?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
OK so I have a stupid question but I neeeeed help so bad:

I've somehow managed in dreamweaver to hide the properties "inspector bar". So even though it is checked (or activated) at the toolbar on top, it doesn't display on the screen. Dreamweaver help is no good.

If anyone's experienced this and knows how to fix it pleaseee help me out so I don't have to uninstall this whole damn thing!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

Jazz man bass man cool -bluey-

That happen to me a few times, where I'm running the program and the bar dissapears even though its checked from the Window menu. Well you can try to uncheck it and reload it and it might pop up (ctrl+F3). But what I suspect sometimes causes this is that my machine is running out of memory - (I usually run photoshop at the same time Im working on dreamweaver as well as winamp) so I'll just save and then reload the app (or the whole computer if that doesnt work).

woooohoooo
i figured it out!!! dreamweaver support online, who'd athunk it...

for future reference, go to
>Window>arrange floating palletes

smile.gif

Well does the properties come up atleast, and when you click on the working window does it dissapear behind it?

Try this, this is the only other thing I can think of without having to restore the whole thing and it could be simple.

Go to EDIT/Preferences/Category/Panels - check Properties always on TOP. Click OK.

This ensures when your working within the window for the properties panel to stay visable. Otherwise you wont see the panel regardless if the Window menu indicates its checked.

Hope that helps.
biggrin.gif

BTW it's not very nice to laugh at my name
frown.gif
If this continues, I will refer to you as the other riendeer :p

Originally posted by Calvin N. Hobbes:

BTW it's not very nice to laugh at my name
frown.gif
If this continues, I will refer to you as the other riendeer :p

*is scared*

but at least i refresh
wink.gif
jk
and i wasn't laughing meanly, sorta all giggly b/c i LIKE calvin. seriously i have three books of his. lol.

and who's the other other reindeer?
confused.gif
lol i dont know why i'm asking.

thnx Calvin & Hobbes -lol@ ur name, its my favorite comic strip
smile.gif

but that hasn't worked- i've shut my comp down overnight
frown.gif

i can't do my new ideas w/o it!! bawahhh
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom