anyone seen a good CD lately, like punk or swing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
i'm looking for a few unusual type bands, some that are around now and getting some airplay, but not any that started in the 80's when Reagan stopped collecting vinyl records with modern music on them...so much heavy metal that the government thought that Marilyn Manson or Ozzie was the cause of suicides and great mass executions on the highways due to alchohal, oh, you guys know the whole story...so put here any great CD's you now have, that were NOT released on album (vinyl) but also might be available on cassette :) i would appreciate the offerings you can mention, and would like to thank you in advance:

Thank You!

add your faves below, and say if you like the CD "sleeve" too, a very important thing to consider, too :|

I dont get what you're asking. You want to buy stuff on cassette?

New bands?

DebbieSG said:
...so much heavy metal that the government thought that Marilyn Manson or Ozzie was the cause of suicides and great mass executions on the highways due to alchohal

What does this have to do with anything?

Cherry Poppin' Daddy's

cd-2.jpg
(CD by an excellent L.A. band. I think of them as a small hot-jazz orchestra. They specialize in music from the 1920's and 30's).

BarbaraCD2.gif
- legendary live performance recorded last year in San Francisco.

Ummmmmmmm...... what?

Want some punk or what?

Lars Fredrickson and the Bastards.

Go listen to that.

DebbieSG said:
i'm looking for a few unusual type bands, some that are around now and getting some airplay, but not any that started in the 80's when Reagan stopped collecting vinyl records with modern music on them...so much heavy metal that the government thought that Marilyn Manson or Ozzie was the cause of suicides and great mass executions on the highways due to alchohal, oh, you guys know the whole story...so put here any great CD's you now have, that were NOT released on album (vinyl) but also might be available on cassette :) i would appreciate the offerings you can mention, and would like to thank you in advance:

Thank You!

add your faves below, and say if you like the CD "sleeve" too, a very important thing to consider, too :|

Debbie, this post is not very coherent. Perhaps if you would like to initiate a discussion, you should think your post out more thoughtfully and thoroughly.

Re: Re: anyone seen a good CD lately, like punk or swing?

HelloAngel said:

Debbie, this post is not very coherent. Perhaps if you would like to initiate a discussion, you should think your post out more thoughtfully and thoroughly.

Amen

Back
Top Bottom