anyone see tonite panarama on bbc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i believe tonite they were going to air their findings on scientology.

this includes that famous bust-up between the bbc reporter and a spokesperson for scientology.

anyone catch it?

Zoomerang96 said:
i believe tonite they were going to air their findings on scientology.

this includes that famous bust-up between the bbc reporter and a spokesperson for scientology.

anyone catch it?

I just saw that on CBC! Pretty intense :wink:

Apparently, it's all over the place...including youtube. If I wasn't so tired, I'd look for a link and post it.

Yeah...the scientologist dude Tommy was extremely creepy...he basically followed the reporter everywhere, the spying and tailing of the BBC was also very weird...no wonder the reporter lost it with him, now scientology's heads are claiming the BBC is terrorising them and sending death threats:huh:

Apparently scientology people keep going to the reporter's relative's homes as well.

Scientologists are so strange. can't believe they believe all that L. Ron Hubbard shit. The South Park episode about it is brilliant.

The BBC reporter overreacted but that spokesmen for scientology was being a dick to be fair.

Strange people.

I'm an operating Thetan Level 8....I know the planet the teletubbies are from:wink:

You know the Scientologists tried to make Google not display any webpages that are critical of them in the first few search pages...loopy.

Back
Top Bottom