Anyone see the Bachelorette??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
You gotta wonder bout that girl...wasn't that her third stint on a show from ABC?....:coocoo:

Yes, she has some issues...

Stars you're slowly approaching crack addict :ohmy:

Last edited:
I think those dating shows would be hard, but yeah. I think she is expecting a perfect relationship complete with Prince Charming and the glass slippers. She is not being realistic; this is real life, not a fairy tale.

These guys were good looking, successful, etc. etc. etc.

Um yeah, Jerry is hot as hell :drool: :drool: :drool:

That show is such a joke

I read a couple of weeks ago that they had already split up-supposedly she didn't even want to go through w/ the whole show because she didn't like any of the guys. Rumor is she's dating her boss.

The show knew they had split up and had to create that fake drama. Obviously he wasn't going to propose to her again.

I do think it's sort of funny that the next guy is Jerry O'Connell's brother.

It was really lame. She gave John Paul the boot and then they eneded the episode. They didn't show Jerry's proposal until the After The Final Rose episode, where she tells him she was commited to him but not ready to wear a ring and she wanted to see what happened in the next few months. She then came out on stage to tell Jerry, "I think we're better as friends". :coocoo: Talk about stringing a poor guy along...

What a f*** bitch.

That poor guy deserved better. She totally jerked him. She was like, "Oh, I love you, we're meant to be together." and he believed her and fell in love with her, and then all of sudden she has a change of heart??

She is soooo fake. She pretends to be all nice and sweet, but she is really a c**** She is like, "Oh, I want to settle down and have babies." Bullshit. And then she is like, "you have all the qualities I look for in a guy" to BOTH of them. What? What more do you need?

She is like a guy. She plays guys and then breaks their hearts, just like a typical guy.
:banghead:

She rejected him?! I was watching that night but I could not make it through the video they made to show with the song he'd written for her, I turned it off. :reject: I can't believe she rejected all of them, and she was involved in the casting too. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom