Anyone see "Sky Captain"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
saw it last night.
eh.
kinda corny.
a little boring too.
I don't see where a u2 song would've fit in this.

lady luck said:
NO u2 SONG THERE, SO...

:eyebrow: you only go see movies if they feature a u2 song?

i didn't see it and i don't plan on seeing it.

I saw it... And found myself looking at my watch about 3/4 through it. That's when I know I'm at a not-so-great movie. The plot was too bogus for me, but it looked nice... So yeah. :huh:

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

It's just no damn good at all. We saw it tonight and we didn't like it one bit. The look wears thin after a while (how much digital can you take?), Gwyneth is awful, Jude is great looking, but that's all, and the story is a snoozer.

Go see Mr. 3000 instead. Much, much better.

i wanted to see it but i haven't heard good reviews about it. i've heard that while it's spectacular to look at, the story and characters are one dimensional and dull. i'll probably wait till it comes out on dvd or tv to see it.

I saw it and liked it a lot actually, not to go against the grain or anything. But I believe Gwyneth is an awful actress, especially in this movie. And if Chris Martin ever gets on Interference, please don't be offended by my remarks about your wife... I still love your band more than anything! WOO!

I wasn't crazy about it, was looking at my watch too

Even Jude's loveliness couldn't make up for the silliness of it for me. I though Giovianni Ribisi was one of the bright spots, and visually it is quite cool.

Back
Top Bottom