anyone not go to les vehguess?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
am i the only north american person from the board who has not met a fellow interferencer?

"a fellow interferencer"...shoot me now, that sounds so weak.

alright then, so have any of you losers that have been around as long as i have refrained from meeting other people from here like me?

if not, why not?

if so, why?

basstrap, i doubt you have.

for some reason i bet melon never has.

wanderer, well noone cares about him, hes so "yesterday."

what about the rest of you?

on a related note, if anyone ever set me up on a blind date, id be sure to bring a shotgun.

good move or bad?

you know, i dont know why i ask these questions cause i honestly couldnt give a rats ass/and or multiple fecal releases about what your answers are. :hug:

and no doubt a bunch of newbies will come and say "no i havent, but i cant wait to meet other u2 fans, it would ROCK!"

save me, i dont care.

this is for people that have grey hair like i, whove been here longer than many of the newbies have actually lived on earth.

this thread has turned out to be a lot longer than i intended it to be.

you have no idea how lucky you are to have me at the board. without me this place would die of boredom. :hug:

egotistical?

ofcourse. :hug:

but then again, you guys like bono right?

ya, last time i checked i put him to shame in terms of coolness.

back to the topic at hand, whatever that was. what a terrible thread. i wanted to create a "choose your own adventure" story with interference members, but i lost the motivation required to start the long and surely regrettable task.

enjoy your weekend.

and if you read this, answer my question.

:hug: interference :hug:

Last edited:
bear are you drunk?

A shot gun would not be a good thing to bring on the first date. Unless you happened to be going to a NRA convention, then it's okay.

No I haven't met anyone from the board...and to be honest, I don't know anyone well enough around here to say that I actually want to meet them.

you have no idea how lucky you are to have me at the board. without me this place would die of boredom

The sad part is, you are probably right, in a couple of weeks you're going to adopt a new smilie perhaps :cute: or :faint: and it's going to cause a big stir again. Despite your loathing for the general public, I agree with most of the ideas and thoughts you put out on this board. :shrug:

daisybean said:
bear are you drunk?

A shot gun would not be a good thing to bring on the first date. Unless you happened to be going to a NRA convention, then it's okay.

No I haven't met anyone from the board...and to be honest, I don't know anyone well enough around here to say that I actually want to meet them.

The sad part is, you are probably right, in a couple of weeks you're going to adopt a new smilie perhaps :cute: or :faint: and it's going to cause a big stir again. Despite your loathing for the general public, I agree with most of the ideas and thoughts you put out on this board. :shrug:

i love you daisybean.

you appear to be a nice person, so thanks for weighing in with your valuable opinion.

if you want, phone 1-205-325-6327

ill be up for a little while longer.

that was a great "burn" to read!!

funny stuff
the incoherency is the big punch line!!!!!!

and I met deathbear once a couple weeks ago

daisybean said:

Same here.

Oh, wait- my real answer is: no i havent, but i cant wait to meet other u2 fans, it would ROCK!

Giant Lemon said:

no i havent, but i cant wait to meet other u2 fans, it would ROCK!

newbie. :hug:

zone, you might be the only interferencer i ever meet. consider yourself lucky...

oooooh zonelistener... :hug: zoney :hug:

I haven't been able to make any trips since I joined Interference. I hope to make Cleveland this summer for the RRHOF exhibit.

ya gotta watch out for those fellow interferencers

just imagine

right now they are probably re-enacting U2 film clips

:drunk:

:crazy:

:lmao:

:hug:

why. are you there? i hope not, cause if your in vegas and your on the internet something is wrong.

I'm not going either and I've never been to Vegas.

I have met several Interferencers and I don't consider myself a newbie and it DOES ROCK!!!!!! :D

Watch out bear...I'm old enough to be your mother. :mad: Don't give any of your lip. :hug:

Lemon Meringue said:
I'm not going either and I've never been to Vegas.

I have met several Interferencers and I don't consider myself a newbie and it DOES ROCK!!!!!! :D

Ditto. :D

It's just fun to hang out with people that are as carzy about something as you are :shrug:

I'll come find you one of these days bear :sexywink:

I'm not going, and I don't know if I'm a newbie or not, I don't post that often, but I lurk alot. I have never met another interferencer, I don't think many live in Vancouver. Bear, if you want to go to a Canucks game, I can get free tickets through work, but you'll have to behave, plus you have to cross many miles to get hear as you know, but meeting me would be worth it! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom