Anyone like that new LIVE song 'Simple Creed'???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
This song ROCKS, over the years I have liked most of Live's music, but have never bought any of their albums, however the first time I heard this song on the radio I thought wow!!!, it has such a nice riff in it and Ed's vocals are great, does anybody have the new album and if so can you tell me what it is like and if it is similar to this song, I guess I want to know if it is worth buying
smile.gif

My best friend back home used to be totally obsessed with Live, so I used to hear a lot of their stuff. However, I haven't heard anything new lately. I will have to check it out!

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

hmmm.. the full song is out now? I didn't know that.. I heard a bunch of samples from the new Live album off their website a long while ago and really liked it but then forgot about it. I shall have to look into it.

PS. I think the new album isn't released until Sept 14th or something like that.

I've heard samples from a bunch of the other songs and I really liked them.. one song even has a chorus that mentions Bono ... yes, Bono!

I count myself as a fan of Live, and like the song. I don't think its the best they've ever done, but it is very good. Am looking forward to the new album, hasn't been anything new worth buying since last Halloween!
wink.gif

live rocks!! ive heard they also have a song on the new album in which they name Bono, as well as some other famous ppl, guess one of them was Bruce Spr.

I just downloaded the new album and I'm listening to it right now.

Well I know Reggie Thee Dog, thinks some of the guitar parts sound like HMTMKMKM.
Where are ye Reggie? you could discuss it here with people who've actually heard it, unlike me
smile.gif

Don't get Live's Album, but get Tricky's album "Blowback" if you really want some seriously good music.

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

Back
Top Bottom