Anyone Like INXS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
80s drum miking and compression at its best. Right up there with In the Air Tonight :up:

corianderstem said:
I was pleasantly surprised by Switch. Afterglow is very pretty, and Pretty Vegas is loud fun.

I agree, I thought I would hate the 'new INXS, but was pleasantly surprised. It's a totally different approach to the music than the original INXS had, and I hope it attracts a whole new lot of fans to them.

For me...i saw INXS in (I think) 1990 - the 'X' tour. We were front row and Michael grabbed my best friends hand - she said she would never wash her hand again ;) Seriously though, that show is STILL up there with the best live show's I've ever seen. Michael had such charisma and stage presence - amazing!!

New INXS can kiss my arse!

I miss Michael, if they wanted to move on they should change their name IMO.

new INXS played a gig at a aussie footy game, the first song they played was a new one & everyone looked bored to death :lol:

Their music was awsome when Michael was with us.

I had the chance to see INXS back in 1990 on the X tour, but alas, I didn't go. I was kind of broke at the time and I just didn't have the money. I do regret not going, but those are the breaks sometimes.
I guess if you wanna laugh, I'll name some of the concerts I had to turn down for various reasons:
U2- Joshua Tree tour(I was grounded)
Paul McCartney-1990 tour(broke)
INXS-X tour(broke)
The Cult- 1990 tour(broke)
U2--Outside Broadcast at Yankee Stadium(broke)
Well, most of the time, I just didn't have enough money to go these concerts. I was only 18 or 19 years old at the time and not making much money yet. But, I did actually wind up buying Live Baby Live by INXS to make up for missing them.

Back
Top Bottom