Anyone into Cricket??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Number one and number two are playing each other in Adelaide at the moment- Australia v South Africa in the first test- day one was cool- I just love Cricket season, sooo much fun watching the cricket on a hot summer's day and drinking too much beer and when there is a good competition it is even better- the last test between New Zealand in the end was good
smile.gif

oooooooooooooooooh, CRICKET !!!!!!

I love cricket, only problem is it's not broadcasted over here since the BBC lost the rights to cover most of the big matches
frown.gif
(puts satellite disk on his christmas list)

anyway, this one is going to be a cracker
I'm a big fan of Aussie cricket, I do hope Donald will make the 2nd test though to make this one even more interesting

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Good on you Salome- I never thought that cricket would be enjoyed by people from the Netherlands, anyway this test is shaping up to be quite good, Warne is bowling quite well and it is good to see a good competition, I will remember to have a beer with you in mind today!!!!

'I dont like cricket, oh no, I love it!!!!'
smile.gif

I can't say I'm into it- when I was in S. Africa, I tried watching.... but everyone snapped at me when I asked for an explaination. Anyone want to enlighten me? And how can games last for weeks?

hehe peaseblossom, we wouldnt snap at you!
test matches can last for 5 days but most dont seem to anymore.
yar that can get a little boring.
Anyone whos just getting inot cricket, i say go see a one day game first, especially a day nighter, very exciting.

its all about the pants really
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom