Anyone interested in Quantum Physics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
Amit Goswami will be speaking at my church on Sunday, August 13. He will also be doing a workshop that afternoon as well.

If you are interested in hearing him speak, PM me and I will send you the info.

He was one of the scientists that appeared in the movie "What the Bleep".

It should be an interesting discussion. :up:

I had a rather large course in Quantum Physics at uni. Interesting (and difficult) stuff.

Anyone familiar with Andrew Jackson?

Amit%20Goswami.jpg

Bullshit tripe made and paid for by the Cult of Ramtha, it wraps up pop metaphysics and spirituality using scientific language and shiny effects while the claims go well into the realm of pure pseudoscience. It is extolling bad philosophy and bad science

Want to learn about quantum physics then I suggest that you pick up a decent entry level book on that encompasses the subject, The Elegant Universe for instance.

Conciousness does not create reality, that is religious metaphysics and does not stand up to testing (for instance if I have a camera setup to take a picture of a tree then I can prove that the tree still exists even when I am not looking or thinking about it). Do some investigation on the people involved in the film and their agendas, then make a decision.

Given the opportunity I would ask Goswami about his connection with Deepak Chopra and challenge him to pass his body through a solid object, given that he thinks we can conciously control the "tendencies" of quantum probability.

The book I just finished was " Programming the universe" By seth Lloyd...really one of the best books on the topic I've read.

I really think that applied quantum physics is the most fascinating field in science today.

Doozer, I can't believe you called someone else a doorknob...I thought that was your special cuss word just for me :(

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom