anyone in L.A. feel it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
We just had a small earthquake, not sure of the stat, but it was enough for me to take Daisy out of my bed and stand in the doorway with her:eek:

so did anyone of you l.a. interferencers feel it?

I felt it. It shook the windows in my apartment. It freaked my roomate out, but I thought it was kind of fun :coocoo: It was centered near Yorba Linda and had a magnitude of 4.6, not strong enough to cause any damage. I'm in riverside btw.

HEY!! So it wasn't my kitty itching his ears extra hard! I felt something shaking the bed last night, and it woke me up. But when I went out to look at the hanging light fixture, it wasn't moving. Maybe I waited too long to wake up and limp out to the dining room.

Thanks for the info gals.

I heard about it on the radion this morning. I heard you had a lot of tremors and little quakes lately.

I'm Glad Michigan Doesn't Have Earthquakes

That's scary. I'm glad it was just minor.

I sure felt it...I'm right next to Yorba Linda and my house was rockin last night :eek:

No damage, just scary.

I'm glad you're okay, Nellie. Is Daisy your daughter? That's such a cute name. :)

yeah, she's my little girl:) poor thing didnt know what was happening last night, she slept thru the whole thing while i held her in the doorway. i knew it was a minor earthquake but i still get freaked out bad since the quake in 87:crack:
anyways, im glad to hear everyone's ok:)

ghetofabu said:
I heard about it on the radion this morning.

er....what's a radion? :tongue: ;)

some new device for detecting earthquakes? hehe jk :lmao:

glad everyone's ok :hug:

Hi all; I didn't feel anything dammit!! But yet again I was soo tired last night I just feel straight to bed!! Oh well maybe next time I'll feel some rocking and rolling!!!:sick: :yes:

I'm in border of LA/Ventura... didn't feel a thing.

Hope all's right down there in Yorba Linda.

Earthquakes are crrepy. I actually felt on here in NYC last year. Very strange...

It must be weird to feel more than one in a lifetime...

ouizy said:
Earthquakes are crrepy. I actually felt on here in NYC last year. Very strange...

It must be weird to feel more than one in a lifetime...

its not weird, its friken scary is what it is. i went thru 3-5 of them in my life time, 2 of them being major. one of them in 1987 or 1988(?), i think it was the whittier quake, that one i was home alone when the quake hit, i lost my balance, hit my head on the coffee table, and was knocked out unconscious for a bit. i had a huge bump on my head and a baaad headache for a week. second earthquake i think was the northridge quake...was in 1994. that was huge. after that one hit, there were aftershocks all day. it was not fun. :crack:

Last edited:
Wow nellie, I'm glad you are ok and didn't have to go through another major one. Its a good thing too, your little girl was able to sleep through it.

:hug:

whittier quake

boy I remember the whittier quake quite well, I was in the bath room getting ready for school, when it hit at first i thought it was a truck going by (i lived near a busy intersection so when trucks would go by it would shake the house a little) but the shaking didnt stop and i was like what the heck is going on.. then it felt like the house was like hoping, then all of a sudden it felt like the whole house just slid.. I decided it was a good day to take off from school so my friend and I just hung out all day and played video games...

during the Northridge quake I was drunk off my well you get the picture heheehe,,, i was on the computer at my friend's house when it hit, i was all what the heck is going on, and my friends on the chat were all we are having a earthquake, and im all oh yeah huh,, so i got up took my drink with me and went to the door jam.. hahahaha could leave the computer without my drink hahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom