Anyone here watch Fear Factor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
I'm not into any of the reality shows. Never watched Survivor, Big Brother, or any of the others, but for some reason I find myself watching Fear Factor. What do you think of this show? Do you think you have what it takes to go on it? I couldn't only because I do have a fear of heights. What about the gross segment. Which do you think was the worst. For me, I think it's a tie between eating buffalo balls and cow brains. I don't think I'd attempt to eat anything that nasty even for 50 grand...

I watch it, but I could never go on it. For the same reasons as you. I have a tremendous fear of heights, and 50 grand ain't enough to eat anything that can't be bought in a grocery store. lol
biggrin.gif

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

I watch sporadically...$50,000 isn't enough for some of the things they make people do/eat. And no money for 2nd place.
The brains Monday was pretty disgusting. I would have left right away like the first guy.

Originally posted by Hewson:
The brains Monday was pretty disgusting. I would have left right away like the first guy.

I agree! You know, it's not always so much what it is that they have to eat, but the quantity!! Who in their right mind could eat 2 1/2 brains???????????? That's not fear, that's just plain disgusting.
I personally think it is getting out of hand. That girl at the beginning being thrown off the bull like that could have died, or been paralysed for life.

------------------
...the steam of my misfortunes, has given me the power to be afraid.

Back
Top Bottom