Anyone Here play darts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Title says it all. I love to play darts and have been in leagues for about 9 years. I don't get to practice much during the week, but I look forward to that one night out a week with the boys and throwing competitively in the league.

Anyone else play?

It's a great game. There's lots of physical factors involved (steady arm, proper balance, repetition), just like in many other sports.

It's also a game that you can practice by yourself

and strategies !! Lots of strategies. just like baseball, do you hit and run? do you guard the lines?

well, in darts, do i point the guy again? do go for an odd # now? it's so much fun.

it's also a lot more fun when :drunk:

in the leagues i play in, we only play cricket and 501 2 on 2(double on double off) and 301 (singles matches) double on, double off. is that what you are most accustom to playing?

i played in a league in the bronx....i captained the team to the playoffs....but we got knocked out...my twin bros team won the whole tournament one year and he hit the tournament winning dart....a double 1 in 501...anyone who plays darts knows how hard it is to win on a double 1..:)

I used to play with my grandpa every time we visited him. Then he got alzheimer's. I was never any good really. But it is fun!

I once bought my good friend a dart board for a wedding gift. He brought it to Africa with him...booyah!

NYRangers78 - I currently play in the Westchester league. Some of the guys from the bronx league play up here also.

Chizip likes to play "Blue Darts", if you catch my drift....just dont catch his drift.

Back
Top Bottom