anyone here like VAST

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popsadie

Acrobat
Hi...I was wondering if I'm the only fan of Vast in U2 land. The lead singer is a bit bonoish..but the music sounds like a cross of AB era U2, peter gabriel and Downward Spiral Trent Reznor. I just picked up their new album Nude and am especially digging "Lost" and "Thrown away" Has anyone else ever listened to Vast?

I dont think they sound anything like U2, but I do like them.

I only have the 'Music For People' album, but I also know/like a few songs from their first album too. They seem to have lost a lot of their 'industrial' sound since then.

well....I fell in love with the first album. I also enjoyed about half of the songs on the next one. I really do like this album though. I think the u2 influence comes through in the vocals and guitar. If you do ever pick up "Nude"...listen to the guiitar in Lost....

i don't know a whole lot of their stuff. i like what i've heard.

i agree with mofo on the not sounding like u2 and industrial-like comments.

I like VAST. :up:

I haven't heard the new album. My sister is a huge fan and has it, but I haven't borrowed it from her yet. She said she didn't like it as well--but I can't remember if it was the music or the lyrics she was disappointed in.

She needs to start posting here...

Some years ago I was interested in their music, with the time I lost the interest ... I should listen to them again

Back
Top Bottom