Anyone here ever watch 'The Real World'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Do u remember?

What was it, the first series in New York and the second in Seattle?

They doin re-runs here in NI, the Seattle one, though I much preferred the first one with that mad eejit Puck, who never washed and cycled daily kidnapping dogs and checking out everyone?s sex life, plus havin an eyeball on Rachael?????..

Awwwwwwwww

Is there a new one gonna be out? I don?t have MTV to boot like but it would be bound to be shown C4, ya know?

Well wtf anyway?????
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

yeah, i used to watch that show when it first came out. it was cool at first, then it started going downhill after that.

Let's see if I can do this:

Newy York
L.A. area (beach)
San Fran
Florida (Miami?)
London
Boston
Seattle
Hawaii
New Orleans
New York
Chicago (current)

The order might be a little mixed up - but I think I'm close!

I wish they would repeat London. There never were any major fights(unlike SanFrancisco), and Neil was gorgeous...........

No-one any pictures of Neil?

Damn!

its quite entertaining.......the feelings two of them get with each other........

rolleyes.gif

Bob: 'Yeah I think I fancy GLoria, yeah, shes hip man, nice sense-of-humour, nice butt...........pretty. But I dont think she likes me that way. But shes good to hang with, real nice and stuff.'

Gloria: 'Would I sleep with him? No WAY man! Oh god no, Bob is like a sleazy snake.........ugh! I think he fancies me, but I dont like him that way, Id prefer us to be friends ya know?'

rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
Ach ZONE!!! Holy Bunch of Seedless Grapes!!!

can me come round watch it all in ur house lata?

Listen Uncle Dude, me needs to...........update social life on TV, see?

Me just moved and don't have cable yet - dammit, I'm missing some good Chicago action I hear! As soon as it is plugged in, I expect you to get over here for a Real World Marathon! I'll even wear my pretty green Chuck Taylors (like the doggy photo).

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
I wish they would repeat London. There never were any major fights(unlike SanFrancisco), and Neil was gorgeous...........

Why, yes. Yes he was. I do believe that was my favorite season, although the conflic in San Francisco made for some good old-fashioned entertainment.
wink.gif

1. Rmember when Neil had his tongue BIT OFF ?! That was gross.

2. My sister is meeting with Danny from New Orleans tonight----he's at Mankato State.

3. One time I saw my favorite Real Worlder, Sara from Miami, at the Mall of America. It made my day!

------------------
"Just tell 'em what they wanna hear & nobody will complain."

Originally posted by Lilly:
2. My sister is meeting with Danny from New Orleans tonight----he's at Mankato State.

WHAT?

I will be down there Friday! What is he doing down there? Damn girl - e-mail me details.

In addition - guy from the Boston show lives here with his wife (actually just across the rive in Wisconsin), and one of the Road Rulers was from Apple Valley. My former roomie (the one you met last week) sees them all the time.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
WHAT?

I will be down there Friday! What is he doing down there? Damn girl - e-mail me details.

In addition - guy from the Boston show lives here with his wife (actually just across the rive in Wisconsin), and one of the Road Rulers was from Apple Valley. My former roomie (the one you met last week) sees them all the time.

Damn girl? *nerd* Anyhew...yeah, Danny was down there talking last night. She said he was entertaining.....but I think it was pretty much a one night stint....I'm going down there this weekend myself actually.

Sean? Sean lives in Wisconsin with Rachel and they have a baby girl who is really chubby. And Dan, yeah, he played soccer, and that's really cool that she knows him....*still has yet to meet Real World member*

------------------

Email is fun and so am I. So put the two together and see what you get! LillyU2@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Lilly:
Damn girl? *nerd* Anyhew...yeah, Danny was down there talking last night. She said he was entertaining.....but I think it was pretty much a one night stint....I'm going down there this weekend myself actually.

Sean? Sean lives in Wisconsin with Rachel and they have a baby girl who is really chubby. And Dan, yeah, he played soccer, and that's really cool that she knows him....*still has yet to meet Real World member*

Anyhew? Nerd! it's ANYWHO!

You are in Kato too? Cool - wish I had my cell phone still - we could grab lunch or something so you can meet "The WOMAN"

Originally posted by zonelistener:

Anyhew? Nerd! it's ANYWHO!

You are in Kato too? Cool - wish I had my cell phone still - we could grab lunch or something so you can meet "The WOMAN"

It's not anywho!!! NERD!! 'Cos I'm not talking about a person! OOOO! I wanna meet her! *pouts* Let's figure it out....I'll email ya.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom