Anyone here ever used Bookmooch.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ylimeU2

Rock n' Roll Doggie
A friend of mine just told me about this site. Apparently, you post books that you have and want to get rid of, and you can search other people's lists and "mooch" their books. All for just what it costs you to ship your old books out.

For someone who loves to read as much as me, it seems like a dream come true. Almost too good to be true. Anyone ever used it and if so, what has your experience with it been like?

Last edited:
I use paperbackswap.com and it's great. I think it's basically the same idea. You post a list of your books and can search their database for everyone else's posted books. You start off with 3 free credits (you gotta post 9 books to start) and each credit is worth 1 book. The person sends you the book for free and if someone requests one from your list, you pay for the postage to send it to them. Once they get it, you receive another credit on your account. etc.

It's fun. :yes:

I joined Booksfree.com It is like Netflix only for books!! It is great...the only problem so far is that the books take about 5 days to come...little to long for the speed reader in me.

Back
Top Bottom