Anyone heard the new EVANESCENCE track?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

americangoth

The Fly
Anyone hear heard CALL ME WHEN YOUR SOBER
saw the Aussie music video premiere of the following new single from evanesence last night. Its a big departure from their previous efforts...i'd give it 6 1/2 outta 10......

P.S. Amy Lee is still a hottie ;)

Muggsy said:
in my opinion there are better (and real) Metal groups with female voices.... like Nightwish or Epica :shrug: . Amy lee is not at the level of Tarja Turunen :bow: :bow: or Simone :shrug:

Agreed, but I still think they're surprisingly decent for a mainstream pop metal band. Kind of a guilty pleasure, I don't change the station if they're on the radio. (unless it's that first single they had that was rap rock).

u2popmofo said:

Agreed, but I still think they're surprisingly decent for a mainstream pop metal band. Kind of a guilty pleasure, I don't change the station if they're on the radio. (unless it's that first single they had that was rap rock).

I feel the same for Godsmack, wouldn't even think of buying their stuff, but don't mind giving them a whirl on the radio.

Bunbury, someone wants to "Speak" with you.

Godsmack.jpg

HEY C1230!!!
you are correct
it does take a while to get used to it but Amy Lee is still gorgus :)

yeah on my first listen, i was a bit pissed off that the track didn't have MAD-EYE (BEN) MOODY'S signature on it.......his guitar playing is instantly recognisable

but after various listens, it seems MAD EYE's influence on the EMPRESS OF DARKNESS (that'd be AMY LEE)....is very much present....its funny how he has left his imprint on her style of writing

i still think their best track was FIELD OF INNOCENCE from 2000 A.D.'s "ORIGIN"

Carek1230 said:
It's OK but I think I need to listen a number of times to let it grow on me. I think it's got potential tho.

Last edited:
Evanescence....too heavy :D
mate...... ur too funny :sexywink:

if u want HEAVY i suggest buying (or renting, in your case :D) a copy of the album WORLD DEMISE by floridian death metal greats OBITUARY :drool:
I used to play that at 1 am every night when I was suffering from a serious form of depression....

now that's heavy, ma friend ;)

jonnytakeawalk said:
I think it's awesome! Not realy an Evanescence fan, there stuffs too heavy for me but I love that track!

Last edited:
I'm starting to like it. It sounds a bit rock-pop and not a real metal song. But its starting to grow on me.

dude, don't jump off yer horse quite yet......
that "grammatical error" as you so rightly put was UNINTENTIONAL

the hell ima apologisin' for that ;)

dsmith2904 said:
I can't listen to the song, the grammatical error in the title is just too distracting.

Back
Top Bottom